Macey had blood in her litterbox

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's sweet Macey doing? Paul's sending good thoughts your way too, Macey is his favorite bunny that's not Rory or Tallulah!

I'm so sorry I've missed this thread Montana. I don't come in the part of the forum often because I'm just a new bunny mom and can't offer much help. I'm praying for Macey girl. :pray:

t.loki.lily.

Oh jeez my heard almost exploded... I've been checking back here about every hour to see if Montana's posted and I saw that there were a couple more replies. I was assuming Montana's was one of them and when I read MyLoki saying "I'm so sorry" I thought the worst had happened :shock:

Shiloh's going to go lie down for a couple minutes.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oh jeez my heard almost exploded... I've been checking back here about every hour to see if Montana's posted and I saw that there were a couple more replies. I was assuming Montana's was one of them and when I read MyLoki saying "I'm so sorry" I thought the worst had happened :shock:

Shiloh's going to go lie down for a couple minutes.

I know how you mean, Shiloh- every time I get an email notification about this thread I'm so worried... :?

I really hope Macey's ok, Monatana- please let us know when you can how she's doing- we're all thinking of you xx

You guys are awsome, thanks for replying and caring.

My mom got real sick, her face is like swollen, and I couldn't find anotherride to the vet. Which is tearing me up inside because there is nothing I can do, and Macey needs me to do something. And I just don't know what to do. I'm a terrible pet parent. :(

But, Macey ate a little bit, she's pooing now but it's small, and she was more active today. So she's doing better than yesterday. She still seems kinda funny though.

So hopefully vet tommorow...even if hitchhiking is required.

Thanks everyone.

You are not a terrible pet parent. It is not your fault you could not get a ride. :hug:

Do you have any canned pumpkin you could give Macey for now?

You are doing everything right. I hope Macey starts feeling better.

Phew! I'm glad that Macey is doing a little better today, that's encouraging. I'm sorry your mom is sick, that sounds really miserable! Did she have an allergic reaction or something? Too bad Macey didn't make it to the vet today, she's going tomorrow though so hopefully everything will be okay!! I :heartbeat: you Macey!

Macey says thanks for caring and so do I.

Ok, Macey has a bladdar infection and was put on antibiotics.

But as far as today, she's acting pretty normal. Eating, drinking, running around right now.

Poor baby! That must have been pretty painful, no wonder she wasn't acting herself. I'm glad she's acting better now, though! Thank goodness she'll be okay and it wasn't uterine cancer! Hooray, Macey! :party:

Latest posts

Back