MA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILD

Reaction score
I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT IT BUT

I AM LOOKING FOR A BUNNY TO ADOPT WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FLOPPY EAR BUNNY WE WANT TO GIVE A BUNNY A 4 EVER HOME

I know this was posted awhile ago, but I have a lovely Holland Lop who I'm trying to find a home for. He's three years old, neutered, and litter box trained. We've had him most of his life, but I'm in college now, and my parents lack the time to take care of him. What area of MA are you in? I'm in metro-west, about 45 minutes outside of Boston. Let me know if you're interested-we're looking for an excellent indoor home for him!

I'm waiting on a photo to come, alas they're all on my parents computer back home, but they should send one over tonight. He's very cute, his color is called 'seal' I believe, so he's a bit of a black/grey/white mix. Do you still have the dutch rabbit? Colby's never been with another bunny before, but he was neutered young and has a pretty calm temperment, so it might work out for him to have a buddy. I'll try and post that photo ASAP for you.

Latest posts

Back