M0RE Emmy pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
Here are more pictures of Emmy. Hehe. She's on the bed of my parents bedroom in the pictures :)

emm1.jpg

emm3.jpg

emm4.jpg

emm6.jpg

emm8.jpg

emm9.jpg

emm11.jpg

emm12.jpg

...YUP! These are the rest of them. Hope you enjoy all of them.:DJust a question that I'm concerned about. In the picturesdo you think that Emmy is alittle over weight? My family relatives saythat Emmy is "big". I ask what they mean in that and they say inweight..not size :?.

Thanks, mucho grande

Katy

Thanks StanleysMommy!

Haha. I like that picture too. The picture of her looking up. At thattime she was looking out of the window because I remeber that a birdflew by and Emmy saw it :p

- Katy

Such a babe!

emm1.jpg

What a Life!

-Carolyn

Emmy is so adorable! Those are some greatpictures. As for weight, I don't know. But I'm sure that someone elseon this forum will know.

Bunnydude

Thank you Tina. I love all the picture close ups of Emmy for some reason. :ponder:

Thanks Bunny & Baby. From the picturesabove...should I be concered about Emmy's weight? When family relativesare over here, they tell me that Emmy is big..not in size but in weight.

Thanks

She doesn't look overweight to me. Sheis getting a dewlap, but that's common in females of a lot ofbreeds. Your family probably thinks its a double chin orsomething.

naturestee wrote:
She doesn't look overweight to me. She is gettinga dewlap, but that's common in females of a lot of breeds.Your family probably thinks its a double chin or something.

Yes, my family does thing that it's a double chin :(My cousinJustin even thought it was a tumor! :shock:I explained to himthat it was a dewlap and female of breeds have them. Isn'tthe dewlap for does made for plucking out the fur to make a nest fortheir kits?

Latest posts

Back