M.E. dont you help out with the humane society??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to :)Unfortunately, the schedule became prohibitive, and there are noshelters within close distance to my house. I really miss volunteering,though.

Why do you ask?

i used to help out with a humane societyalso! I know how strict they are on animals and theirwelfare. so my main question is...

as a newly appointed boss of the boards, why wouldyou support a back yard breeder on the boards offering advise to othermembers??? Im sorry, but if you have 80 plus rabbits livingin your home, and breeding them just to see what kind of new colors youcan come up with, and accidently letting your buck have playtime with20 plus does and getting them all knocked up just for the hell of it(oops i mean it was an accident) not to mention a buck who isill!!! why would you support that??????agood breeder would never allow any sick animal around their healthyanimals.ever!! regardlessif itsa non contagious or contagious illness.

a good breeder wouldnt breed just to see what kind of cute colors theycould come up with. They would honestly care about the wellbeing of their animals. They wouldnt accidently let a sickbuck out with 20 plus does and say well i didnt think he could performcause he was sick, only to have them all end up pregnant. Agood breeder wouldnt advice ppl to throw in so many rabbits to getherfor play time, My honest opinion, Unlessthey are a fixed bonded pair, I would not put any rabbits together, its just asking for trouble. It only takesa second for a fight to start and someone to get seriously hurt orinjured. A good breeder strives to meet arba standards, tomake their babies better then the parents. They dont justthrow two rabbits in together to see what color they can come up with.

if this forum is here to help support breeders as well as petowners, I dont understand why such things would besupported???

that is just screaming out to a newbie

" HEY YOUR RABBITS ARE CUTE, WHY NOT THROW THEM IN TOGETHER AND SEEWHAT KIND OF BABIES YOU CAN GET OUT OF THEM, YOU MAY BE ABLETO COME UP WITH A COOL COLOR"

Im sure by the time i post this it will be deleted, but the truth should be known by every member of the board.

DO NOT SUPPORT BACK YARD BREEDERS!!!!!!!!!

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion.

:)

Back