Luv and Roger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I put both bunnies in the bathroom. Luv actullywanted to be petted. Put her in a space and not alot of room to roamand she loves me. :) Roger didnt explore too much just layedaround. A few times it looked like Luv was grooming him. buthow do you tell if they are licking or biting? She stayedpretty close to me, maybe telling him i am hers. There was a few othertimes when Roger wasnt too happy and they kinda did the bunny dancetrying to get the other one to leave them alone. I need to try and dothat daily and see what happens.

Cristy

Just keep it up. Them ignoring each other iscommon. Valura would sit on my lap at first, because (I think) she wasafraid of Abby. There were some tussels and chasing around, but that'scommon. After about five days, Abby would actually groom Valura, so Iknow it's working, just slowly.

It sounds as though it went well foryour buns! Good job. I tried to bond a pair once. An altered male andan unaltered female. The male would attack my poor girl and fur wouldfly all over. Your bonding attempt sounds as though it willwork:DGood luck!

Fergi's mom

Well, it's very slow going. I can't say that Abbyand Valura are bonded at all. It doesn't help that Valura runs fromAbby most of the time, even when Abby is just going over tocheck her out. I have a bad feeling that poor Valura isalways going to be the odd bun out. :( Already hinted that we shouldget a bun for her to bond to, as Chomps and Abby are bonded. lol

Heh... my bonding was very easy... until Girstarts getting amorous. Then he chases poor Guinevere aroundpulling out tufts of loose fur from her bottom..

and oh geez there goes Gir in the cheerio box again.

Gir loves Guin a lot more then GUin loves Gir, but they groom eachother, and snuggle. It is really cute to watch Gir push hisway under Guin's front paws to get groomed. It looks likeGuin is sitting on him, but he is a happy bunny.

Latest posts

Back