Lupas Condo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaymas

Reaction score
We finally got around to building Lupa's condo :D She seems to like it and we're pretty proud of ourselves lol :p

003.jpg

007-2.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

This picture is from the condo at my place (her summer home :p) She loves her hammock lol
013.jpg

And now for cute pictures of her lol

015.jpg
014.jpg

it looks a little different now because we took the red thing on the bottom out for "Philip" but she still loves it lol

Looks wonderful!

Just one thing- it looks like it'd be very easy for her to jump right out the top and hurt herself pretty badly. -At least i know Ripley could (but he's the bunny who also will just 3+ ft like it's nothing..)

I said that to Massimo to! but she hasn't shown any interest in jumping out and if she does we've actually moved the condo to a spot where she shouldn't get hurt if she does jump out.

Do you have any suggestions as to what to add to stop her from jumping. We don't want to add another row of nic cubes because then we wont be able to get at her and he wont be about to clean the top level very easily

you could add a lid with grids that's ziptied on one side and just clipped onto the others, that way it's easy to pull it back to get in there and clean

Awesome! And she is adorable!

I second Jennifers idea to make a lid. Agnes would be out of that for sure!

Peppy doesn't have interest in jumping out from his level either. I've got cardboard over his level though just in case. If you don't wanna pay for a whole new pack of grids a cardboard door or raising the walls with cardboard some would work.

We're trying to avoid buying another package or grids because they are rather expensive here but we'll see about the cardboard! Thanks everyone :D

Blue eyes wrote:
Looks very nice!

What is the green on the floor level? It looks like grass... or is it carpet?
Its a shag carpet from IKEA :D We had a smaller one and Lupa absolutely loved it so we decided to put the smaller one in her condo and then got a bigger one for outside so she would be able to run around better :D

Latest posts

Back