luna21: Its been a while

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im so happy to be at the forumagain, since I had to give up my bunnies because of havingmoved last summer!! Well im glad to say I finally got anotherrabbit and she's beautiful, she is a miny rex and her name isMolly...im so very happy:bunnydance::colors:

Hi Luna!

You were missed!! :hug:

I've got a little mini-rex now, too! Pipp HATES him!

He's a most awesome little guy, his name is Dill. What acharacter he is! We'll have to compare notes with you andMolly. :)

sas :)pipp :bunnydance:dill:brownbunnydarry and radar :toastingbunsand sherry:bunny24the FOSTERbun

I missed everyone here at the forum, im so gladto be back:bunnydance::):colors:Molly is quite curious thesedays and is still settling in!! She likes to dig on me if I don't lether off my lap and she also loves to biteme;):D:shock:Silly bun!! I will post more pics verysoon! The person that gaveme Molly gave me a rather smallcage with her and Im wanting to upgrade, NOT THAT SHE IS IN HER CAGETHAT MUCH !!!! LOL so I will be working on buliding her orbuying her a proper hutch, since I live in an apartment now she isusually free to roam, and she loves to sit in the window ledge of mybig picture window. She also loves to hop up on the bed to have anafternoon nap. I decided to get Molly because her owner no longerwanted to keep her and was moving, of course I was very happy to takeher!!!!:colors::colors::colors:what a precious little girl!!!

Back