Luna and eclipse xmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenmoore36

Reaction score
dbdc2a79b002679021f7fd996cb8962a.jpg

Probably the most terrible thing for bunnies is the Easter Bunny syndrome. Bunnies are bred and bought for children's pets, and then abandoned months later. My first rabbit was abandoned in September, a popular month for dumping a Easter Bunny. I think the next worst thing is Christmas Bunnies. I understand that rabbit breeders gear up for Christmas production of baby bunnies. Just terrible because most of the people buying holiday bunnies don't know how to care for them, don't know they need space to run, don't know they'll live for a long time. They don't know that once you give a bunny space, welcome it into your life and welcome it into your home, it becomes a completely different animal than the stereotype of a caged rabbit.

Probably the most terrible thing for bunnies is the Easter Bunny syndrome. Bunnies are bred and bought for children's pets, and then abandoned months later. My first rabbit was abandoned in September, a popular month for dumping a Easter Bunny. I think the next worst thing is Christmas Bunnies. I understand that rabbit breeders gear up for Christmas production of baby bunnies. Just terrible because most of the people buying holiday bunnies don't know how to care for them, don't know they need space to run, don't know they'll live for a long time. They don't know that once you give a bunny space, welcome it into your life and welcome it into your home, it becomes a completely different animal than the stereotype of a caged rabbit.
I believe this is simply a topic for an owner sharing cute christmas photos of their bunny.....

Back