Luna after her neuter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Collected Luna at 4.30 pm today. She was sat up and alert .. though one eye was closed, but the vet said that was due to the anasthetic.

Got her home and she was quite perky, nibbled a tiny bit of lettuce and i drop fed her water.

Now though she is flopped down and her ears and cold ... Have wrapped her up and Hollie is holding her and we have a warm water bottle underneath the blanket.

Anything else we can do? Is this just the remnants of the anasthetic do you think? She was operated on about 6 hours ago.

Thank you.

Phew! She's eating some oregano from the garden and Hollie has managed to warm her up a little. I was panicking I think. I can feel MY heart and bloodpressure - anxiety attack. lol

I just couldn't stand to lose another of my babies. Not now, not yet.

Benji has been losing weight .. I am putting it down to old age. He was out in the garden having a good run around today and nibbling on the neighbour's lawn. He has tiny little poops though. He's on his own in the cage at the moment because of Luna's op so I will keep an eye on the litter tray. He's just had a good drink of pineapple juice though ..

Thank you .. thank you ... she's snuggled up with Hollie on her bed whilst Hollie chats to her boyfriend who is at Uni, on Skype. I went up a short while ago and she was quite perky.

Am frightened to death .. mind you I am on heavy meds and I think they can affect your personality.

40mg Oxycontin 3 times a day

60mg Amytryptilline at night

5mg Diazepam 3 times a day

:( No wonder I'm panicking! lol

Yes! Thank you. I've put her and Benji in the indoor cage together so I can keep an eye on them. They were seperated but Benji stopped eating. Took him to the vets today who checked him all over and said he's totally fine.

Put them together and they are both nibbling on hay as I speak!

Back to the vets tomorrow with Luna as they like to do a follow up and check the wound is healing ok.

SAM_0537.JPG

Hiya .. Yes they are indeed albums .. the rabbits are watched when in this room, believe me!

Mike's in the process of selling them .. he sold one for £50 yesterday, so I have to make sure the little devils don't get too near them!

Luna is eating and running around this morning. I've put both bunnies outside in the run and she's racing around like a mad un!

Taking her to the vets this morning for a check up but am sure they will say she is healing fne.

Latest posts

Back