Lulu and Goose :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulubooboo

Reaction score
This morning I woken up to Lulu flopped in their litter box, cold and rigid. She was perfectly ok yesterday, she followed me around everywhere like she always does when I was feeding them and getting ready for the day and then I left for work and was gone basically all day. I forgot to feed them last night because I got home super late but they're normally pretty quiet at that hour so I didn't think much of not seeing either of them. But then I got up this morning and Goose was sitting in the corner so I poked at him and he didn't want to move to I picked him up and his entire front and backside were covered in his own pee and poo. And then I set him back down because I saw Lulu laying like she was and Goose barely could walk but then Lulu didn't move. So I touched her and she was cold and rigid and I have no idea what happened. Goose has been odd lately but he was moving around yesterday too, just not like Lulu was. I have no idea what happened but I'm so sad and I feel terrible because I didn't notice anything wrong with Lulu but now she's dead :(

Aw no I'm so sorry. At least she was at home with her friend.
Please get Goose to the vets ASAP; it could be something contagious or completely unrelated but it sounds like he needs urgent vet treatment.
Best of luck.
RIP Lulu, over the Rainbow Bridge 🌈❤️

Aw no I'm so sorry. At least she was at home with her friend.
Please get Goose to the vets ASAP; it could be something contagious or completely unrelated but it sounds like he needs urgent vet treatment.
Best of luck.
RIP Lulu, over the Rainbow Bridge 🌈❤️
Unfortunately he just passed :( We made an appointment to take him in but my brother went to go check on him and he was dead

Oh I'm so sorry 😢 What a shock for you, how horrible. At least they've been reunited with each other. Binky free Goose 🌈❤️

Unfortunately he just passed :( We made an appointment to take him in but my brother went to go check on him and he was dead
I’m so sorry! Sometimes words are so inadequate! I can’t imagine the pain and sorrow yiu are experiencing with losing both of your precious buns! My own tears are flowing…please know they are together and in a better place. Hopefully that will bring you some comfort.😱💔💔😢😢

Back