Lucy's an unhappy bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoh

Reaction score
Lucyhas free run of one full room with evening runs around the whole lower level, upstairs is not bun proof. I accidently messed up our linoleum that runs form our kitchen to the diningroom and our homeowners insurance is paying to have it replaced so we got this brilliant idea to replace our carpeting as well so we are in the process of replacing ALL of our flooring throughout the house. Today they got started on the linoleum but weren't able to get it finished so Lucy is stuck in her NIC condo because we have furniture everywhere, in fact the washer and dryer are in her living room, the family room where I am right now contains our fridge, stove, china cabinet, island, diningroom table and chairs as well as all of the family room furniture. He should have the kitchen/dining room/laundry room done tomorrow so that we can put stuff back. We have already removed all of the carpeting except what is in her room, we will remove hers the night before they are going to do her room and move her out to the kitchen. What a mess! Why oh Why did we do this?

Hercondo is builton a pieceof plywood that I putcasters on so that I can more it around,will the smell of the new carpet bother herdo you think? Should I keep her off of it for a few days so that it can air out. I'm actually kind of concerned about her deciding that she needs to mark the newstuff like she did the old, maybe I will just set a poop in every corner so she won't think that she needs to do it.

I can't wait until it's done!

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles! We all go through the same things, as you can imagine, just read our posts and read throughour Library, it will help wonders!:D

Yeah, any new place they might mark, usually they do it more if there is a female (bunny)around.:) So, litter train the bun, and let him out in a certain portion of the house only to start, as long as he is not doodling out of his litter pan.;)

Latest posts

Back