Lucylocket??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vickie : Last Iheard she was having surgery ,maybe she is takingtime to recover , Those Doctorssure gave her a run , first yes thenno poor girl was in agony good most ofthe time . I do so Hope she isonthe mend .

Zee wrote:
If anyone does hear from her, please say my thoughts and prayers are with her.

I second that! :sad:

I met Varna last week for coffee. She is doinggreat - they never gave her surgery yet, so she is still waiting, butthey gave her meds to ease the pain. She is thinking of having aholiday next year, so we have been trying to find places which arewheelchair accessible. I also met her husband Tony and son Adrian.Adrian is a wonderful little boy, really full of life.

I will tell her that you're all asking about her.

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Imet Varna last week for coffee. She is doing great - they never gaveher surgery yet, so she is still waiting, but they gave her meds toease the pain. She is thinking of having a holiday next year, so wehave been trying to find places which are wheelchair accessible. I alsomet her husband Tony and son Adrian. Adrian is a wonderful little boy,really full of life.

I will tell her that you're all asking about her.

Jan
Thanks Jan, I'm glad she is doing okay.

How lovely that you met her. She talks fondly in email about Tony and Adrian. Send her my love.

Vickie

PS - We'll all have to meet up sometime. I don't think it is too far toNewcastle on the train. Id' love to have coffee with you both. I'd comeon a weekend so Ryan could have the girls and I'd get a bit of pieceand quiet :D.

hi guys

thanks for all the conserns but im doing fine just alittle busy gettingthings sorted as im like an accountant for tonys fishing club now

still waiting to get these gall stones removed but im on medication for the spasms

lucy is doing great was laughing at her today normaly she runs and doesa binky but she was like a spring lamb just leaping in the air

so funny

god bless you all varna xxxx

We've Missed You, Varna!!!

:kiss:

:hug:

what a relief to hear from you! when it doescome time for whatever procedure they choose (not to make light of it)but the procedures now days are minimally invasive and you will bebright eyed and bushy tailed in no time!

what are they treating your spasms with? and are they treating forshort term or long term therapy? if they are delaying your surgery forwhatever reason you may want to ask to be on a long term musclerelaxant such as flexiril or baclofen...just b/c you wont build up sucha tolerance and have to worry about how well it is actuallyworking....if you feel these drugs or whatever you are prescribeinterfere with your daily routines you can ask your doctor for an Rx ofProvigil..it will help combat the drowsiness. :)

Back