Luca wont leave his cage.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luca

Reaction score
Normally he loves to play outside of his cage, but recently when we open the door for him he will just sit there. If he does venture out it will be for maybe 5 minutes and he's under the coffee table the whole time. None of his surroundings have changed and I cant think of anything stressing him. Is he just content in his cage or should I be concerned? I miss him running around my feet and playing tag.

EDIT: when he does come out he wont let me touch him anymore. Which is a pain because he is shedding really badly and needs a good brushing.

If I was in your situation I would be concerned. It doesn't mean it is anything really bad, but when the behavior changes like that, I would be concerned. Are you noticing any other weird things? Is he eating, drinking and going to the bathroom normally? How about how he lays? I always notice my buns lay funny if something is wrong. Hopefully someone with more experience comes along and can give you more information.

Latest posts

Back