Love That Food!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
Jamie with his salad(it's increased in size since this pic was taken, but this was his first, and we wanted to see how he'd do with it:dude:) and now, with out further ado, Jamie!

Violet2007.jpg

Jamie, Pickles and The Hand(ok, ok, so it's my mom's hand. but still:biggrin2:)

VioletandPickles2007.jpg

any body else got cute foodie pics to share?

Anna

Sigh...my Billy refuses to eat lettuce, tomato, carrots, celery, cucumber, apple, banana, pretty much every single vegetable I've tried to give him. I accidentally got a bit of banana on his face once when I was trying to give him a piece and he threw a fit! He started shaking his head around and immediately wiped it off his face.

This is the complete list of what he will eat: pellets, timothy hay, oatmeal, craisins, cherries, parsley, all paper products, and cupcake sprinkles (ok we won't let him have those but he likes them!)

I'm trying to upload a video to photobucket but it's being incredibly slow, so here's a still taken from the video of Billy enjoying National Geographic:

billyfood.jpg

Yay the video loaded! I hope this works, I've never linked a video from photobucket before :?

Normally I stop Billy right away when he's eating paper but he looked so cute this time I had to film it! :biggrin2:

showed my little sister, we both think it's adorable!

Latest posts

Back