Love at 1st sight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
You guys! I'm in love with this rabbit!

poopy25.jpg

poopy16.jpg

OH my gosh....what a cutie!! You have to getit! Is it a she or a he? Ohy i hope it's a girl soyou can bond her with one of your little guys...get her get her!

-Carrie

:(Sadly, he's already someone'scompanion. I was in the HRS chat and she showed me picture of herbunny. My heart melted, oh how I wish though!

What a beautifulbun! I've never seen one marked like that. He hassuch a loving face.

What kind of bunny is that cos he looks just likemy Flopsy except her nose is a tiny bit straighter. I've been trying tofind out what kind she is.Does anyone know?Her earsare up at the moment because it's really cold here right now, but inhot weather one ear lops.

Don't mean to make you jealous MyBunnyBoys but she has a nature assweet and loving as her looks. She's soft and cuddly and incrediblyaffectionate. I think she's my reward for having Tarragon to love andcare for :D

What a little babydoll!

I love her coloring!

-Carolyn

He must be like a lop mixed with a black japanese harlequin. I've never seen that color on a lop before.

He's very very cute though. I love how his nose is a little darker.

babydoshia wrote:
He must be like a lop mixed with a black japaneseharlequin. I've never seen that color on a lop before.

He's very very cute though. I love how his nose is a little darker.
Actually, :)his owner told me that he's a Holland. Maybe he's mixed but she only said he's a Holland to me.

Latest posts

Back