Loud Thumping and Moaning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warminwisco

Reaction score
BAndit is on one side of the large room, unseen by snoopy, and he is thumping back and forth to each other. Well maybe not back and forth but both are thumpng off and on with kind of a moan when I never usually hear a peep out of them. Now he just came over to give him a snuggle, thumping stopped. Both males. Now he thumped right next to him.

Is he mad cause I rigged up the indoor fence so he could not full it forward to get to a far corner of a room? He usually pulls it away from the wall with his teeth, pulls it back tight against the wall then cannot figure how to PUSH it open, so I have to get them out.

Never heard this load thumping when I had Sammy for 7 years.

They both may be frightened by something. Did you have any different animals, people, or smells in the room? I don't think the fence is the problem because my rabbit does that too and when i stop it he doesn't react like that. A lot of times when they smell a new person or animal it scares them because they don't know where it is coming from. I babysat my friend's rabbit and even though she was on the opposite side of the house, Pipkin smelled her on me and ran to the corner and thumped his foot, once I changed he went back to normal and was the same loving bunny. Good luck! HOpe I helped! :dutch

Latest posts

Back