Lottie has gone a bit weird

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw good going Lottie!
About not eating pellets, I may be getting confused here but didnt you post saying you couldn't get your usual pellets so you had to get another brand, well could it be that she dosent like those pellers?

And as for growing your own veggies, I would say definatly go for it, but it does take a while to get going :p things like carrots, lettuce, parsley, coriander (Coriander has a weird smell though, and it can cover the garden in seconds when you cut it down), dandelion leaves, mint (Plant in a pot or tray, it will take over the whole of a grow bag/garden), capsicum/bell peppers and rocket are all veggies that can grow quickly (most of the ones mentioned got seedling within 3-7 days) and are easy to grow , and like orchard grass, blue grass, nettle, agrimony are also quick growing and my rabbit (and guinea pigs) love them.

She has been on the new pellets for about a week and half now without problems so i don't think its that. She is being alot better!

I have literally just finished planting my rockery. I have loads of kitchen herbs. Parsley, dill, thyme, mint (i planted it with rocks around it and in a corner so it can't take over too much and i'm going to be picking it often to give to Lottie!)

I'm also going to plant somre more herbs in a window box i think. So then i've got a little more. I can't really plant grow bags yet, its too late in the season. I will have to save it for next year!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Latest posts

Back