Lots of Bunny Flops!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne_Bunny

Reaction score
Hello!

Peter has had some more big changes recently, we have moved house again! Now he is in my living room in a nice big cage, but I have noticed some (I assume positive) changes in his behaviour.

He is flopping ALL THE TIME! I've never seen him so happy! Because he doesn't have a bunny companion he is very content with human attention. So I guess because there is usually someone in the living room he is relishing in the constant company? There isn't a chance it's anything negative is there?

Here he is adorably flopped out 🐰

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1442756396.521368.jpg

Xx

I don't know about anyone else, but my bunnies seem to flop more when it's warm. Is your new place warmer than you old one?

My bunny flops when he's super relaxed and is thinking that nothing's out to get him! He's also in the living room so he gets to see everything and one part of the cage is against a wall so it seems secure too. :) :happybunny:

I consider stop and flops an action of complete happiness, trust and maybe a need for a little rest after such a fun playtime. Your bunny is telling you that all is well in his world.

Latest posts

Back