Lots Going On In My Life....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fancy77 wrote:
I figure its about 10 hours from here to there, so if u back out I can come kick your butt...lol

Lol...

Are you that close? 10 hours. Thats not to bad a drive. Lol.

Way to go on going back to school! :thumbup

I have been trying to go back, but I can't get grants or a loan and we can't afford it. They changed the G.I. Bill right after I married hubbs so I can't touch it until 2012. :(

Best of luck to you. School is fun once you settle into it and you will surely meet lots of nice people. :)

Thanks Kelli :) I'm sooo nervous about going. And since I'm older (36) I hope I fit in. I know what you mean, my schooling is gonna cost me $18,000. More than my new car I just bought.:(

Thanks for your support!! :D

That's wonderful news April...i'm happy for you!...but yeah i really do understand about feeling nervous though.

Thanks Cheryl :)....

I'm gonna have to learn to take blood and give shots. Hope I can do it. Even after 4 kids I hate needles. LOl. I think orientation is Nov. 11th. :nerves1

My son who is 17 now is diabetic, insulin dependent. I remember I had to give 1 shot before he left the hospital. That was the hardest thing to do. Took me like 5 min to get the courage to do it.

Everyone pushing me on hereat RO means alot! I have no other support and I need some pushing. LOl. :DThanks!!

Latest posts

Back