Lost my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaditya

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this.
I bought a pair of bunnies not more than a month ago. But sadly the male one died after what seemed to be a lot of pain. He was rolling on his back, unable to eat or drink. He fell while standing on all legs. As if he couldn't control his body. Food was only hay and some veggies occasionally. Fresh green hay. Now my second bunny is also in pain and showing same symptoms. I live in a small town and don't have access to any vet. I don't their breed. I have 2 more gunie pigs and a rabbit. They are just fine. But I can't understand what went wrong with the new ones. They were fine the other day and suddenly they seem to have some kind of stroke. The image is very graphic. I am sorry for that but I need to know what happened to my sweet bunnies. 1604028820234588968158745665528.jpg

Is your other rabbit okay? I hope s/he had a better outcome?

I'm so sorry! 😭😢 I'm not very well acquainted with those symptoms and which illness it could be, but others might know. Rabbits are very susceptible to disease and illness and there are every so many diseases. It looks as though there is something about his mouth? Is it blood? That could be a clue as to what it is. If the other rabbit is still in the space that this one occupied, I would sterilize it thoroughly. Can you try to explain more about his symptoms?

Latest posts

Back