Lost four adored bunnies in 2 weeks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny Mum

Reaction score
RIP Flo (Mother) Thunder (Father) Sons Bruce and Mia. (Dwarflops)

Suddenly and sadly to myxomatosis within 2 weeks of each other.

A painful and sad way to go. We would have done anything to have you still with us.

Lovingly missed by Dory (remaining brother) andHuman family Trish,Gez,Harri and Max

May you all be doing continous binkys in heaven, we miss you.

:angelandbunny:

I'm so sorry Bunny mum...so so verysorry :(

Something really needs to be done here in Australia about getting that vaccine!!

I worry about my bunnies so much.

Sleep peacefully little one's

Cheryl:pink iris:

This isso sad, I am so sorry for the loss of all your babies.

Binky Free at the Bridge Little Ones.:rainbow:

Susan:angelandbunny:

This is so horrible! So many little souls lost together, for no reason! I'm so mad at your government! These are not pests to be eliminated, these are family members, for God's sake! I can't accept there's no solution for pet owners and that you just have to live crossing your fingers that it doesn't happen to you!

This shouldn't have happened, I'm awfully sorry for your losses, four angels in just a few days...

Marietta

I'm so, so sorry for your losses.

If you have any bunnies left over, now is the time to quarentine them from any bunnies that may possibly have the virus. It seems hard, but you don't want to lose any more.

:hug:

This is so tragic. I am so very sorry that you lost all your babies, and all because you aren't allowed the vaccine. I Thank God we have it here in the UK - I have seen so many wild rabbits suffering with myxi - it is a truly horrible disease :(

Jan

Latest posts

Back