Lord Thumper's Blog - (Yes, the OTHER Thumper)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tumpie Leave Lord Thumper alone.

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Also most of my time is being spent on designing a Geniepicture of my true love Snuggles, and I am writing her a love poem aswe speak.

Crown_2.gif
LT
:mrsthumper:

Make me pretty, baby.

Wait, what am I saying? It's impossible for me to be anything but beautiful.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the photo and poem, Thumps. I'mliking this romantic side of you. It's much better than whenyou called me a fat chick.

Snuggy wrote:
Make me pretty, baby.

Wait, what am I saying? It's impossible for me to be anything but beautiful.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the photo and poem, Thumps. I'mliking this romantic side of you. It's much better than whenyou called me a fat chick.
I never called you a fat chick Mrs. Paranoia, I just said that you havea nice "personality". Hey did you know my cousin used to be the realEaster Bunny?

Crown_2.gif
LT

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Snuggy wrote:
I'm likingthis romantic side of you. It's much better than when youcalled me a fat chick.
I never called you a fat chick Mrs. Paranoia, I just said that you have a nice "personality".

Oh, so I suppose Jim (sorry, "he of whom you do not speak") made all this up?

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Snuggy is not really Thumper's Type. He likes his women a littleummm skinnier.
Thumps wanted me to tell youthat Snuggy has a really nice personality, and he understands that shejust has a weight problem, she can't wait to EAT! Yeah shehas a gland problem, there's too much fat on them! Ok, we'llstop, we'll stop. Thumper is rolling on the floor laughing,what a conceded SOB he is.
Thumper saidhe'dgo out withSnuggy if he was drunk.

Snuggy wrote:
Oh, so I suppose Jim (sorry, "he of whom you do not speak") made all this up?

To Whom it May Concern,

I have retained legal council and all further correspondence regarding what i have said , and what Thumper has said regarding Snuggy , should be directed to my attorney from this point on, especially if it has to do with how fat Snuggles is. Any thing claiming that I said Snuggy was "plump" is false information planted by the government in a conspiracy to hold a good bunny down! Thumper was in Vietnam with the Bunny Beretsand since then the CIA has been trying to frame him for crimes to get him sent to jail where is secrets would be stored away forever! Thumper even has a piece of the spaceship that landed in Roswell, and guess what..remember when JFK was assasinated? Remember when people said they saw a second man on the grassy knoll? That was Thumper! He got away by digging under the ground and over to the Book Suppository (ArseBuilding).

All this makes sense doesn't it? If I am losing anyone please speak now or forever hold your pee pee.

Perfect Sense. Connor wants to be your legal council.

I told Snuggy to chill out.

She tends to hold a grudge longer than most, but this is toomuch! I think Thumper is trying to make nice and she needs tolet it go.

Here is my love poem from Thumper to Snuggles.Please respect my feelings for her and not make fun of me (or I'll haveyou killed!). Thank you.

Snuggles,

Your eyes remind me of a warm summer's day,
I think of you every time I eat my hay.
Your gaze is like a flowerwhispering in the sun,
I would love to chase you around my run.
Your cage reminds me of Fort Knox,
I am dying to show you my litterbox.
Maybe we can be together sometime soon,
And then I can mount you from morning 'til noon.

Love Always,

Lord Alowiscious Thumper III

P.S. I hope this isn't too forward, is it?

Crown_2.gif
LT

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Here is my love poem from Thumper to Snuggles. Pleaserespect my feelings for her and not make fun of me (or I'll have youkilled!). Thank you.

Snuggles,

Love Always,

Crown_2.gif
LT
That is a freakin gag! I LOL'D!!:laugh:

Buhh...buh....:thud::faint:

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Here is my love poem from Thumper to Snuggles. Pleaserespect my feelings for her and not make fun of me (or I'll have youkilled!). Thank you.

Snuggles,

Love Always,

Crown_2.gif
LT
:roflmao:

How romantic:hearts;)

Hee hee - I needed that.

Thumps, Snuggy was banned from the computer after that nasty post sheleft for you. I guess I can make an exception and let her onlater to read your love poem.

I'm sure you will have her heart after this.

Latest posts

Back