Lookit the bunny pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Cher emailed me pictures of her darling girls tohost for the board, I gave her the option of posting them, but she gaveme free reign to post away... and even though I wanted to hide thepictures and keep them just for me... I had better post them before Iget a visitor from Canda... not that that wouldnt be a good thing mindyou hehe.

anyway, here are Cher's darlings!

cherbunnies1.jpg

cherbunnies2.jpg

cherbunnies3.jpg

cherbunnies4.jpg

Your bunnies are very cute! And your dog is sogood with them. I love the one of the bunny chasing the cat's tail!Bunnies, attack! :D

OH WOW, mah girls!!!!

Thank you soo much Bunsforlife! How I appreciate this-they are internet MODELS..*grin grin*

Jezebel is my darling showing off her "built-in scarf" on the couch,whilst Jaden is posing ever so "yeeeeeeeeess? Mom" on the couch-thepicture of Jaden and Huxley (cocker spaniel) is just a touch rigged-Iput his paw over her and she didn't mind at all. For some reason, bothgirls like to harass the cat-and usually succeed with chasing him outof the livingroom (poor guy, he gets noo respect)

Jaden's ears are usually not so perky, but she did this when I was calling her to ask her to pose for me-

:) THANKS AGAIN!
Cher

Such fun pictures!!! Those couch posesare so cute! It is as if they are saying, here I am in all mycuteness!:D You can admire us all that you wantnow!! Poor cat, 2 bunnies to gang up onhim. Thanks for sharing your fourleggedfur babieswith usCher.~~~ Beckie

Yes, quitemagnificent ears! :shock:We don't see enough pictures ofthose girls! So glad you could figure out a way that we could seethem!

Raspberry

Just bumping this up (noooooooooo, not to promotemy own little Diva's) I just wanted to clear up ifJezebelhassome Palomino or Flemish in her. Hercolouring is almost an exact replication of Bub or Elf......

I seem to recall Pam telling me waaaaaaaay back when she was just ayoungin that she had some Palomino-but she has filled out since herbaby shots and her colouring has really changed. She has gotten muchdarker and on her back her fur is almost brownish black flecked..Sheweighs approx 6 pounds. Dark brown nails and a white skirt andunderbelly.

There may be some Flemish influence many yearsback. At 6 pounds, she's more the type and size of an EnglishSpot. When breeders keep breeding "marked" spots together,the markings can get too sparse, so solid "spots" (sports) are bred inthe increase the markings. Maybe some Spot thrown inthere? Could also be any number of breeds -- can't rememberif you had mentioned that they were originally from the US ornot. They have a sort of "San Juan" look to them -- Feraldescendants of Belgian Hares.

Pam

bunsforlife wrote:
Cher emailed me pictures of her darling girls to host forthe board, I gave her the option of posting them, but she gave me freereign to post away... and even though I wanted to hide the pictures andkeep them just for me... I had better post them before I get a visitorfrom Canda... not that that wouldnt be a good thing mind you hehe.

anyway, here are Cher's darlings!

cherbunnies2.jpg

cherbunnies3.jpg

I'm in love again! :)

I read the rest of the posts and got the answer to my question about what breed :)

THANXS again Pam :) Nope, these little women arenot originally from the U.S of A-they are born and bred Chinesedecedents LOL-originally from Taiwan :) So, I like to think they are alittle cultured, since they understand a touch of Mandarin (pineappleetc) and English of course. Thank you everyone for your sweetcomments about them (I told them, and correct me if I am wrong, butwere you all aware that when complimented a bunny can puff up much likea bird?? awww, sure they do...)

Cher

There was a lot of Flemish influence in Asia, soperhaps that would explain the large ears :) Smaller rabbitswere introduced as the meat industry waned and the pet trade flourished.

Pam

Latest posts

Back