Looking for that litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok So when I got my new litter box I got a sample bag of litter and I had to clean it out today and I loved it. No mess in the bottom of the litter box.

Now I am trying to track it down. If yalll have a link to someone who sells it. Could you give it to me I cant find it at my homedepo.

I can never find it at hardware stores either.
Try farm/feed stores and ask for horse stall bedding. Some will also sell wood stove pellets that are the exact same thing just in a different bag.
http://eaglevalleyabm.com/ is the stuff I can get, not sure it you can get it where you are. There seem to be a few dealers in Texas, but I don't know if they are near you.

godzirra wrote:
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but can i suggest yesterday's news cat litter, it's recycled newspaper. It's cheap and at any grocery store.

I have used that dont like it. This is the same shape as yesterdays news but brown. And when it gets went it crumbles and does not make a mess when cleaning yesterdays news does..

I use yesterdays new now but uised this litter in the litter box. cause it came with it and now I am going to track it down if its the last thing I do

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Maybe contact the person who made the litter box and ask what they sent? I can only hope they would know.
Its the smae stuff you buy. But nothing close enough. If I could find a 40 pound bag that would last 6 months I couldmake a 2 hour drive but not yet so I am looking

If you can find a farm supply store they should have it. I bought it at Tractor Supply Co once, and I usually get it at our pet store that caters somewhat to people with horses and farm animals--a more rural type of pet store. It is used for fuel as well as in horse stalls.

If you are really stuck and need some right away, check out the Wood burning or fireplace stores.
They might carry stove pellets (more expensive though).

Back