LOOKING FOR A BUNNY IN MA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILD

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE

I AM NOT SURE WHERE TO PUT THIS

I AM FROM MA AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BUNNY A FLOPPY EAR

SO IF ANYONE KNOW'S OF A FLOPPY EAR BUNNY THATS IN NEED OF A 4 EVER HOME IN MA PLEASE LET US NO

THANKS

Have you checked Petfinder?
http://www.petfinder.com/

It's a great site where shelters and rescues list there adoptable animals. There are lots of places in MA that have rabbits, just search using your city and it will list available rabbits starting with the closest ones. You can search by breed too, although many shelters aren't very good at identifying rabbit breeds.

Are you planning on bonding the new bun with your dutch? If so I'd check out Craigslist or a local rescue so you could try out bunny dates to see who would be the best match.

i have ben on graiglist every day not much going on there

yes nibbles and the new bunny would be friend but not right away cuz it will take time

i just didnt think it would be this hard to find a bunny my daughter wants a floppy ear bunny and i am driving my self crazy looking for one but i told her she can have another bunny so she is going to get another bunny

Where in MA are you?

There is a few rescues that are located in MA that have foster homes all over. I would try to see if they have foster homes in your area.

Latest posts

Back