Lookimg for Rabbit Savvy vets in or near Hershey PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristin McCann

Reaction score
Ive looked through the links on here & am finding most rabbit safe vets are in Pittsburgh PA, that’s quiet a ways away from me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ive looked through the links on here & am finding most rabbit safe vets are in Pittsburgh PA, that’s quiet a ways away from me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Kristen, I don't live in PA, I'm actually in Canada. If I were you, I would look for a veterinary college. I've taken my bunnies to several vets in my area who claimed to be rabbit-savvy, but I didn't feel they were. It's usually pretty expensive to take them, so it might be worth going further if you have to. We have a great Vet school about 45 minutes away and I took my girl there a couple of weeks ago. I was super satisfied with the care she got, the vet ass't and the vet, and even the bill. I'm going to be using them from now on. Hope this helps. :)

Kristen, I don't live in PA, I'm actually in Canada. If I were you, I would look for a veterinary college. I've taken my bunnies to several vets in my area who claimed to be rabbit-savvy, but I didn't feel they were. It's usually pretty expensive to take them, so it might be worth going further if you have to. We have a great Vet school about 45 minutes away and I took my girl there a couple of weeks ago. I was super satisfied with the care she got, the vet ass't and the vet, and even the bill. I'm going to be using them from now on. Hope this helps. :)
Ok thanks so much! I’m still looking for a vet! I think my bun just hit maturity, if that’s even the right term? He’s now not only using his litter box but his whole flooring & Im not sure if he’s spraying or not but there is a plastic tub next to his pen that has some kind of tiny lil sticky dots all over it that wasn’t there before? His litter habits right now are driving me insane! I keep his litter cleaned 2-3 times/day or as needed & I also keep his play area very clean too but this last week-poo & pee EVERYWHERE! He’s an inside bun & has been allowed to roam our huge living room a few times a day for 3-4 hours at a time. This is my 1st bun & am not sure what’s going on lol. Any ways, thanks again on vet info!

Latest posts

Back