Lookie what I found

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
Found this little guy wandering around our house. Don't know what I am going to do with him. He is a house gecko, so my parents say just let him go back inside the house, he may help with bugs. But I don't want him to starve or anything. Anyways, I am pretty sure there are some reptile people here, so I thought they may find this little guy interesting.

DSC02194.jpg

Yup, he's pink. I'll probably just put him back outside tonight. I've never seen one of them around before, but it says they can sometimes come in Georgia. We have a lot of FL animals here anyways

When I stayed at Peg's house she had a ton of these! I wanted to puke every time I would see one scatter away. They would cling to the roof of her porch! Ugh...they creeped me out because they are pink/clear. I would search for them so that I didn't get any "surprises" when I randomly looked somewhere...but they still scared me.

Now...pet geckos are okay with me ;).

cute! i've never seen any of those little guys here in central florida, though :(. we've just got a TON of green and brown anoles:p
if you want to keep him the folks at the Geckos Unlimited Forums could deffenatly help you out :)

Back