Look how much Blossom has grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She doesn't even look the same but she's stillcute as a bug. Her ears have gotten taller and her head (I think)doesn't look dwarf to me anymore. She is one hyper bunny!! She lovesgetting on top of things. I had to move some carriers b/c she was ontopof6 of them...I was worried they'd fall and hurt her. She'snot to happy about it b/c now she can only get one high.

Last one...Here she is checking out Benny. Ihaven't tried them together yet but I think they'll do fine. What doya'll think about this.....He licked her after thispicturethen tried to mount her through the grids and she justlaid there until he gave up. When he stopped, he twitched head andears....I read that was a happy thing, is that right?

Oh my. What sweet buns you have.

...Oh my, again. That sounded funny.

Hugs!

Wow have Blossom grown. Shewas only about 1 pound when you got her at the petstore at the beginning of April. Look howsmall she was then.....

attachment.php

Rainbows! :)

What a beautifulgirl you have BunBun Mom , Ilove them long ears , (sigh )just so sparkely !!!!

Awww! I love little NZ White babies....obviously if I'm a breeder of them I must love them. They are soadorable, especially the little girls. I am so jealous, mine are justcoming out of the nesting box! You are one lucky mommy!

Kat

Awww! Your baby is growingup. I rescued a New Zealand a few weeks ago. I wishI could have seen him as a baby. They'd make a handsome pair,huh?

Napoleon3.jpg

Laura

Cool, she is so cute!! Are you planning onbreeding the two? I didn't know if they were fixed or not. Is it normalfor one male to "get on top" of another male? My mom says it is sickand that we really should seperate Copper and Leo, but they love toplay with each other and Copper does not mind Leo getting on top of him.

Thanks ya'll! I'm so happy I pickedher and got rid of the coccidia quickly. I was told these bunnys arehard to find homes for b/c most people don't like the pink eyes. Notelling what would have happened to her if I didn't get her.

This is mean of me to say but I think she'spretty but kind ofugly sometimes. Especially when she's scratching herears andher eyes looks crossed and about to pop out. The hubby sawher do it the other day and he got the hibby geebes. The hubby saidonly a mom can love her with eyes bulging out like that. It was veryfunny.

bunnylover78642, Benny's neutered and she's gettingspayed soon. When I take her to work for that, I'm taking Benny too sothey can stay next to eachother. They haven't been out together andhe's doing really good but everytime I take her to work and leave him,he gets kind of mad when she comes back.

Wow, they grow up so quickly. I've hadOrion for just over 2 months now and he has tripled in size (he's stillreally small, but he's going to be my little baby).

Sampson, my flemish, is growing like mad too. Shawn hasn'tseen him for 2 weeks and last night when he saw him, he was like, "wow,that thing's grown a lot in just 2 weeks" LOL

Blossom is just a beautiful bunny! Her baby picture lookslike Orion, but he only weighed .4 lb, now he has gray ears, nose andtail. LOL

Jen

Back