Look at what's staring at me from an webpage!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sure does look like a doll, eh?

I've been keeping an eye out for neutered males on this site (A lot like graigslist), just incase... This fella isn't neutered, or I'd be talking to mom tomorrow about it - but I figure if I can't afford to neuter two, keep my eyes open for one that's already neutered. :)

There are quite a few bunnies on here that look just like that, so you would have been thinking of any one of several hehe.

I think he's lovely! I spend hours every day browsing the for sale adverts here every day, love looking at bunnies for sale and imagining me having them, wish I could have them all.

:embarrassed:So, I just e-mailed the person with him. Asked if he's neutered. The add didn't say if he was or not...

If he's neutered, I may get him. It'd be easier to convince myself and my parents that it's a good idea if he's neutered. Then there's only one to get neutered...

It's worth a shot right?

You gave away Simi and Sisi because of lack of time. Why do you have time for one more?

Bonding two males is tougher than it looks, it's really not easy. Ash isn't even neutered, yet.

Not to be harsh, but I really wish you would get Ash neutered and focus on him for a while. It is in his best interest. I would hate for you to get another rabbit and not have them bond, then have to give away another bunny.

What if they don't bond? Then you have TWO cages, TWO seperate play times, TWO cage cleanings, TWO times the pets & cuddles. I would hate to see you in the same situation as before.

Again, I am truly not trying to be a meanie :(, but looking out for you and Ash.

I'm also with Amy on this issue. Two bunnies together is a lot of work. Two bunnies apart... I don't even want to think about it.

t.

Oh, I see where the two of you are coming from (I'm not angry in any way, and don't think of it as mean at all, but as nice that you're thinking about myself and Ash).

I have decided (pretty much %100) that I won't be getting another rabbit until the school year starts again, to make sure I've got time. Last night was kind of a spur of the moment type thing. Plus, there is VERY little chance he's neutered... I was just giving it a shot. :) I am, however, keeping my eyes open, like I said before.

:)Thanks, you two,know you're looking out for Ash and I, and I thank you both for it! :)

Oh man he's adorable! I've been wanting a lop for the looongest time. I know how you feel about wanting another rabbit but not being able to. I want a second so badly, but pets aren't allowed in my apartment - and I already have one!

I have been talking to the owner - seems like a very nice lady! :) And told her I wasn't able to get him, not now... But I am offering my rabbit knowledge to her.

I also just contacted the local SPCA to seeif there was a way their vet could neuter Ash for a decent price, waiting for a reply. :)

ThatsMySimi wrote:
I have been talking to the owner - seems like a very nice lady! :) And told her I wasn't able to get him, not now... But I am offering my rabbit knowledge to her.

I also just contacted the local SPCA to seeif there was a way their vet could neuter Ash for a decent price, waiting for a reply. :)
that's great! it is tempting to look at getting another, isn't it?

I agree with Amy and the others. Don't get yourself into a situation like before. Caring for multiple rabbits is a major committment even with out a hectic schedule. I have more than I can handle right now.

Bonding rabbits is tricky.Two of mine took a week to bond, the other pair took months. Those are traditional male/female bonds.

He looks like my Woody.

I talked to the lady, helped her out a little with a few rabbit like questions, told her about my set-up, and told her I really couldn't do another rabbit right now.

Tomorrow I'm spending calling rabbit savvy vets, and seeing if I can find someone who'd spay a doe cheap, as well asnueter a buck - then I'll start saving up for enough to neuter Ash, and spay a doe later on in the year. :)

Latest posts

Back