Look At What I Made!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
Yesterday, I got this sudden want to bejewl something. My mom has a bejewler, and stones, so I went in, and was looking as the booklet of things you could do... I stumbled across bejewled dogs collars and leashes. So, me being the dog lover I am, and having the want to bejewl something like I did, I went looking for a leash and/or collar to bejewl... Here's what I came up with!

reddogleash.jpg

*Not a very good picture, had to upload it with Paint, rather than Adobe*

It's not perfect, and I had to use red nylon, since that was the only leash I had (It was actualy a 6 foot lead that had gotten chewed! Hehe), and I was very limited on jewls, but I had a lot of fun making it!

I'm thinking - depending on what you, my fellow dog lovers think - of making them (buying my own nylon for the leashes/collars, along with snaps and buckles) and selling them... So, here's the question. Would you guys pay $12 plus shipping for this? Shipping would probably be $4, so would you pay $16 total for one like this? (Still deciding what I'd sell the collars for, probably $8 +shipping) And maybe more for some of them, depending on what jewls I have to put on it (this one has cheap jewls on it, but I can do them with nice crystals)? Let me know what you think, if there are some who would like one, I'd love to! I'd really like to be able to make and sell them, beause I have a lot of fun making them, and if I just keep making them without selling them, I'll have way to many for my dogs! *As a side note, I could make more 'manly' leashes and collars, with either nail head jewls, or maybe spikes, if I could find them, etc..

I'm also going to be trying my hand at making some with a strip of ribbon (Or really thin leather - I just can't make full leather, since we're not equipped to make those) and/or jewls, and doing matching leashes and collars... For those I'd have a "deal price" for when someone got both leash and collar, it'd be a little cheaper than if you bought a collar and leash at different times.

Let me know what you think!

Well, I could and would make Madeline a rockin' leash just like it, or you could buy this one. :p :) I assume that's good, that you like it, eh?

That's awesome! Unfortunately, I don't have a dog to buy for. Well I could always buy for my sister's dog, until I get a new dog which isn't for a few months. But I'd definitley get one! So gorgeous!

Emily

Latest posts

Back