Look at my boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Well, Murphy and I had a little photo shoot todayand I've got some new pictures to share :) For those of youthat don't know, he is a sandy Flemish Giant. He's 5 monthsold now and getting so big. I weighed him today,andaccording to my very unacurate scale he is 11lbs. I think he may be a little more though.

I'm also glad to report that he is over his biting phase and is nolonger constanly angry and doesnt bite anymore. He does stillget a little nippy if you mess with his cage, but that'sunderstandable. I got him some flavored wood chews from thestore today and he loves them. He's been chewing on the one Igave him all day.

Enough of that, on to the pics :)

goodincage.jpg

"What do you want?"

scratchme.jpg

"You gonna scratch my head?"

cutestone.jpg

"Well......?"

cutiepie.jpg

"Can I come out?"

ears.jpg

"Please??????"

goodone.jpg

"What if I beg?" Hehe, look at those ears. I loveem. I mesured them today and they are 7 1/2 inches :)

whatchadoing.jpg

"Finally. Hmmmmm... What's this?"

*One hour later*

soda.jpg

"Boy am I tired"
I put that soda in there for size comparison :)

Hope you all like my little boy. I sure do :D

-Madelon

He is looking good! Good job. Sort of looks likehis mama. Hes got the longer ears because hes a summer boy. We callthem summer ears. LOL. The heat makes them grow longer when they arebabies, and boy was it hot. HE LOOKS A LITTLE SPOILED TO ME>LOL. JK what fun would it be if he wasnt. LOL.

Thanks guys.

And yes Tamra, of course he is spoiled. I've already got hisChristmas presents lol. Don't tell, but so far he gettin aplastic baby key ring, a new dangly toy with a bell, and he got newcarpeting in his cage yesterday. :D

He is a beauty, I adore the captions you put next to him-so fitting :)

Thanks for sharing your *baby* shots :)

Cher

Awww, what a love! He looks a lot like my GiantBen. Don't you just love their laid back personalities, I sure do. Ican't believe how big his ears are, I will have to measure Ben's andget an idea of the difference between him and Murphey, Ben seems toweigh about ten pounds (Inaccurate scale here too). He is an adorablebun! Thanks for sharing pictures of him, I have been waiting patientlyfor about two weeks now for some new pics of Murphy! Keep them coming.

Fergi's mom

He's so gorgeous, babydoshia! He melts my heart.

Don't be shy with the pictures.

Encore---Encore!!!!

-Carolyn

So, ya'll want more picture huh? Well, here you go :)

111111278432.jpg

"Boy, is it playtime already?"

11111859353.jpg

"Hmmm...This blanket smells like you"

1111124235.jpg

"Whoa, this is new. What is it?"

1111112423.jpg

"It sure smells good"

111111342box.jpg

"Ha! You'll never find me now!"

111laydoen.jpg

"This pillow is sooo comfy. Hmmm.. it smells like you too"

11111feeties.jpg

"What? Excuse me, that is not my head, please direct the camera on me!"

Hehe, gotta love them big feet :D

11111withme.jpg

"Hi mommy"

Hehe, ok that's enough.
Enjoy the pics :)

Oh, just wondering. Does anyone else have a bunnystalker? When he's out of the cage Murphy is constantlyfollowing me. I'm afraid I'm going to step on him one day.

YES! Big boys are major stalkers.

You can't move without tripping on them. I think it has something to dowith male-female dynamics, or it seemed that way with mine anyway.

Rose

babydoshia wrote:
111laydoen.jpg

"This pillow is sooo comfy. Hmmm.. it smells like you too"

11111feeties.jpg

"What? Excuse me, that is not my head, please direct the camera on me!"

:shock:I love bunny feets and butts! You are trying to kill me aren't you? :X

He's adorable! Thanks for sharing..... more pics?

*sniff sniff* He is growing up sooooooooooooofast, why, I remember when he was just knee high to a grasshopper :p Areal beautiful boy you have there!

Ahh a bunny stalker indeed, Jezebel does the same thing round and roundthe kitchen with me-----> nudge nudge nudge. When I look at herand ask her what she wants, she just hops away...

Cher

Well, with all the bad luck lately I though maybe a few new photos would cheer us up.

So here's my boy.

inhallway.jpg

Taking a break after running up and down the hallway

cute1112432.jpg

Sniffin momma's blankets, as usual

latindown.jpg

Yet another pic of him relaxing.

And to show how much he has grown here are two pics of him his first day home (8/22/04)

pettaxinew4.jpg

cutienew.jpg

And here is him now. It's not the same pet taxi but it's theexact same size. When it's together he can barely even turnaround in it.

newincrate.jpg

And here is my favorite pic

cutestoneomgyay.jpg

-Madelon

Aww, thanks Dear Heart, for sharing your boy withus. I'll have to measure Cali's ears...I'm curiousnow. I think he's got much bigger ears thanCali. He's the sweetest little babe. My girl'sconsidered Sandy too.

I must admit, I'm head-over-heelsfor Flemish rabbits.

Keep those pictures coming. Murphy sure is Living Large -- on the bed, etc. What a life!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back