Long awaited pics of "Flip"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskeylousmama

Reaction score
Sorry, School has been nuts! Here is my baby boy at home!

100_1483.jpg

100_1480.jpg

100_1477.jpg

That 3rd pic is just the cutest! its like "Wa momma, I did nufin!" :inlove: anybody up for some bunny-napping tomorrow? :p

Aw, he's looking good! The first picture I can't even tell that he's tilted. What did the vet say?

And when is he coming to my house?:biggrin2:

For the record, if I want his head to look that straight, I have to make sure one ear is lying on each side of his head, if I don't the one ear looks like a horn sticking out of the middle of his head and you can really see the tilt. It does seem to be getting better though.

Dr Travis put him on a wormer just in case, but I have a feeling what we are seeing now is just the after effects of whatever the last owners already treated him for, but I am up for suggestions, I just want him healthy.

As for Naturestee and Mantana, the Bunny secret service is on full duty, so there will be no bunny napping here. He loves his mama and his puppy, and he tolerates his cat, so he will be keeping his place of residence for quite some time.

More pics soon

Whiskeylousmama wrote:
As for Naturestee and Mantana, the Bunny secret service is on full duty, so there will be no bunny napping here. He loves his mama and his puppy, and he tolerates his cat, so he will be keeping his place of residence for quite some time.

More pics soon
Awww darnnit! Hehe. Can't wait for more pictures of him.

Latest posts

Back