London Marathon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mezeta

Reaction score
Well I have gone and done something really stupid!!! I have signed up for the London Marathon in 2009!!! OMG what was I thinking I can't even run to the end of my road and I just don't run at all not even if I need to get across a road quickly!!

I think I got caught up in the moment as my boyfriend did it last year and he did it again this year for children with leukemia (he finished it in 3 hours forty mins!! he even beat Gordon Ramsey) So anyway I thought I wouldn't mind doing it not really taking into account how far it is so I applied yesterday and sent my money off.

Poor Phil has now got to help me start running (at least I have a year to get fit hehe) If I get in and can choose what charity I want to run for I will be running for Rabbit Welfare Fund and If I don't get in I have to start ringing the charities so I am hoping to get in with Blue Cross I have already registered my interest in running for them.

I MUST BE MAD!!!

Well, look at the bright side of it: for the very first time in your life you'll discover how running is, you'll be safer by being able to ...cross roads more quickly, a year's preparation for the marathon will get you fit, slim and gorgeous and, last but not least, the cause is noble!!! Running for the Rabbit Welfare Fund is certainly a strong motivation! But, why did it have to be a MARATHON??? Something shorter, maybe???:run:

Marietta

look on the bright side you have a whole year :pIts a great idea though I am like you and its something you and yoru BF can do together :)

Latest posts

Back