lolbunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnycute

Reaction score
Found this site with funny rabbit pics

Http://www.lolbunnies.com

greenerstuffs.jpg

Very cute!! I saw a picture of Jade Icing from this forum's buns building the tent and there is a video from another member called The Real Energizer Bunny.

bunnycute wrote:
Isn't Billy everywhere these days? LOL.
He's like a mini bunny celebrity :) If only he knew...I bet he'd bask in all of the attention!

BTW thanks for the link to that site, I've added it to my bookmarks to help with my daily cute fix ;)

Hehehe I don't think I saw that one...makes me want to put one of mine on a hardwood floor to see what happens :D

I wonder if the owner of that website is a member on this forum

Little Bay Poo wrote:
bunnycute wrote:
Isn't Billy everywhere these days? LOL.
He's like a mini bunny celebrity :) If only he knew...I bet he'd bask in all of the attention!

BTW thanks for the link to that site, I've added it to my bookmarks to help with my daily cute fix ;)
Have you seen the portrait of Billy, added today? It's brilliant! :D

Thanks for posting this site, I have a feeling it's going to cheer me up on many an occasion! :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
Have you seen the portrait of Billy, added today? It's brilliant! :D
Yeah, isn't that so cool? They asked me about a week ago if they could do artwork of Billy and I said of course! Apparently I can buy the print on a t-shirt or mug etc...I haven't gotten a chance to check that out yet but will definitely do so later today. There's just something really neat about seeing a portrait of somebunny you know in real life :biggrin2:

BTW, I'm not sure if the owner of that site has the time to do such a thing, but wouldn't it be cool if they took requests and did artwork for other bunny owners who submitted photos? I'd love that! :)

Is there something wrong with the site? All I'm seeing is the ad banner things but no menu/bunnehs?! :( Anyone else getting this?

I have been replacing it with cuteoverload.com though, sooooo cute!

mouse_chalk wrote:
Is there something wrong with the site? All I'm seeing is the ad banner things but no menu/bunnehs?! :( Anyone else getting this?

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing

mouse_chalk wrote:

The blog was coded from scratch so sometimes it isgetting its kinks worked out :). Also, there is presently a bug where it does not work properly on the safari browser (nothing shows up). However, that is being worked on.

It should work just fine in ie 6, 7 and mozilla at the moment. If it ever appears to shut down it is a temporary thing lol.

Yesterday a new section was added for pet portraits

http://pixelpetportraits.lolbunnies.com/

Commissions are currently free (and the only charge would be if you wanted to buy a print off deviant art or something).

Latest posts

Back