Lola and Penelope are getting spayed tomorrow morning...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_j

Reaction score
I am a very nervous bunnymommy. We're taking the girls into the vet at 5 tonight andthey will be spayed tomorrow morning. I just went out andbought very soft baby blankets for them to recover on. Pleasekeep them in your thoughts!

wish them both good luck and dont worry my bunnywas back to her cheeky self in a week or so i can tell uthat!:heartbeat::heart::inlove:

I didnt even see this thread yesterday to knowthey were being spayed. I feel just sick because Myself andDawn were the ones who suggested having them spayed when they startedfighting a few weeks ago. I just cant belive Lola didnt make it.

Youre in my thoughts and prayers Sweetie. Im gonna go cry now :bigtears:

Haley wrote:
Ididnt even see this thread yesterday to know they were beingspayed. I feel just sick because Myself and Dawn were theones who suggested having them spayed when they started fighting a fewweeks ago. I just cant belive Lola didnt make it.

Youre in my thoughts and prayers Sweetie. Im gonna go cry now:bigtears:
Don't feel bad...she did the right thing byhaving them spayed. Spaying takes away the extrememly highrisk of uterine cancer, not to mention the hormonal behavior.It is really sad to lose a bun to spaying, though. Ithappened to me, but I tried to give her a better life.

Haley wrote:
Ididnt even see this thread yesterday to know they were beingspayed. I feel just sick because Myself and Dawn were theones who suggested having them spayed when they started fighting a fewweeks ago. I just cant belive Lola didnt make it.

Youre in my thoughts and prayers Sweetie. Im gonna go cry now :bigtears:

Oh Haley please, please don't feel badly for suggesting it, our planall along was to have them spayed. I am having a hard timenot blaming myself even though I know I shouldn't, and certainly youshouldn't either. Thank you for being so kind.

It just makes me sick though to think about. Did they say why she didntmake it? Its just so awful.. Im praying for you guys :pray:

Haley wrote:

It just makes me sick though to think about. Did they say why she didntmake it? Its just so awful.. Im praying for you guys :pray:

Thanks Haley. They don't know. They're doing teststo try to find out. She just stopped breathing when they puther under anesthetic, they hadn't even started the surgeryyet. Her bloodwork came back fine the night before, so I justdon't know. I just keep thinking, why did it have to happento Lola?

f_j wrote:
Haley wrote:

Thanks Haley. They don't know. They're doing teststo try to find out. She just stopped breathing when they puther under anesthetic, they hadn't even started the surgeryyet. Her bloodwork came back fine the night before, so I justdon't know. I just keep thinking, why did it have to happento Lola?
Oh, that's awful! You think you do everything just right and then this.

I'm so sorry but you didn't do a thing wrong.

Oh, Sweetie...I'm so sorry you lost your sweetgirl. And to have it happen so suddenly...howheartbreaking. We're all here for you...:purplepansy::tears2:

f_j wrote:

Latest posts

Back