*lol* guess where I found Sherbie??!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditty816

Reaction score
holy cow... he'd been missing for over an hour and a half... I'd begun to panic a bit... went into my bedroom and heard him but couldn't find him...

here he was INSIDE my queen size box spring mattress :shock:

apparently between him & Rexie, they'd been working on the HUGE hole for about a month... called DH and he said "yeah, I wondered what that shaking was.." here he was lying in bed and could feel the whole bed shaking as the rabbits were chewing their hole...

now they'll be really mad :mad:at me cause I've gotta block the whole bedroom from them until I can figure out how to stop them from getting into it... talk about scaring the daylights outta me!! :X

Mandy

haha - that's hilarious.

My Misty does the same thing except I kept trying to find a way to stop her and couldn't - then I just gave up and now she sleeps in there at night.

_________
Nadia

So THAT'S what Darry and Radar were doing...

100_2115.jpg

(This is after I cleaned up most of the stuffing and the poops, and before they jumped the fence and got it again the next day -- putting the finishing touches on the mattress and boxspring I had owned for all of two days).

sas :biggrinand thegang of teeth :bunny17:bunny17:bunny17:bunny17:bunny17

My Max did this when he was living with my boyfriend! He was looking for him for an hour before he found him inside the bed!

Its crazy what these little monkeys can get into!

:shock:

I guess I am lucky. Bo is in a room that has hardwood floors, a brick harth and he won't leave that room for the kitchen (the white floor is just NOT to his liking!) and we can partician off the other doorways.

I don't ever leave him where we can't see/hear him. He's out when we are home. I'm sure he'd eat the loveseat given the chance, but everything else is bunnyproofed.

Clover is let out in a pen.

it's just remarkable what they get into... they each have TONS of toys... get them new ones all the time too... so it's not like they're bored with them... they just love getting into mommy's thing... :Dyou guys should see my carpets... I've tried everything, box of shredded newspaper, bitter apple spray, vinegar spray.. nothing works! :?

Mandy

ditty816 wrote:
apparently between him & Rexie, they'd been working on the HUGE hole for about a month... called DH and he said "yeah, I wondered what that shaking was.." here he was lying in bed and could feel the whole bed shaking as the rabbits were chewing their hole...

lol,that is just to funny,what mischievious and naughty little bunnies lol

cheryl

Latest posts

Back