Loki the Bunny Trickster and Lily the Diva Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are so funny!! LOL But seriously though, STAY AWAY FROM MY BABIES!

Update on Lily's long awaited spay:

It's going to have to wait longer. I just spent $400 to fix my car!:thud:Yeah...I'm broke now. haha! I called the vet and she agreed to reschedule for January after the holiday spending is over and I can afford it again.

Also, my grandma's chihuahua had a litter of 4 puppies and my grandma has given me one. She's a little moo cow baby. Black and white just adorable. So the way I have it planned is my two dogs will get neutered and Lily will get spayed all in the same week. I was planning on the same day but I don't think I could deal with that many sick kids. As soon as little moo cow baby girl is old enough she'll be spayed as well. I also convinced my grandma to get Estrella(Star in spanish) spayed. I will miss the puppies though.

No new pictures though. Sorry!

t.

Oh WOW...reminds me so much of us trying to get Flower and Maisie spayed...remember that? Hubby had both girls in the car ON THE WAY to get them to their spay appt, and he ran over stuff on the freeway, and the stuff punched a big ol' hole in the transmission...ugh...

And now we even have a car payment on top of everything else (whereas with that particular car, we didn't...the repairs wound up being most of the bluebook value of the car, so we got the 4Runner instead)...so we're going to wait until we're moved and have everybunny home (trio from Peg's), then start with the alterings again. Haha!!

Of course, there's Fiver still getting neutered on the 30th, so we'll at least be a LITTLE bit on the road to everyone being altered! Hehe!!

Hugs!! I know how you feel...all worked up about her spay for nuthin...but it'll all work out. :D

Rosie*

P.S. Kisses to Lily, Loki, and the new moocow puppy!! :D

Picture update!!! The buns were outside all day because we had a barbecue for the Cowboys game! WHICH WE WON!!!!! WOOOOOT!!!

Anyway Pictures! Loki. Lily, and Whiskey

2007_1021dallasgame0006.jpg

2007_1021dallasgame0011.jpg

Chillin.
2007_1021dallasgame0015.jpg

Sniff sniff says the dog.
2007_1021dallasgame0024.jpg

RUN! Here comes the flashy thing!
2007_1021dallasgame0025.jpg

There's the funny smelling bunny again!
2007_1021dallasgame0035.jpg

I think I like you strange and ugly bunny.
2007_1021dallasgame0036.jpg

See! We can all be friends.
2007_1021dallasgame0038.jpg

Where's the LILY!?
2007_1021dallasgame0044.jpg

My seesters (minus 1) and my puppy dog
2007_1021dallasgame0052.jpg

Whiskito
2007_1021dallasgame0054.jpg

She's a fluffalufugus
2007_1021dallasgame0056.jpg

He was very licky today.
2007_1021dallasgame0057.jpg

She's so regal. Quite the proud little lion.
2007_1021dallasgame0058.jpg

Serious fluffiness. Quite the oxymoron.
2007_1021dallasgame0059.jpg

I wish she would just lick me already! She's only licked me once. :(
2007_1021dallasgame0060.jpg

More fluffiness.
2007_1021dallasgame0065.jpg

Up close and personal.
2007_1021dallasgame0067.jpg

Just laying around.
2007_1021dallasgame0074.jpg

Doesn't understand the concept of personal space.
2007_1021dallasgame0072.jpg

t.loki.lily

I don't know if you guys know this, but I'm kind of a big deal.

Ladies and Gentlemen the seatbelt sign has been turned off and you are now welcome to worship me. :bow

Loki

Oh, Mr. Loki...how could I NOT worship such a handsome bun??

You're WONDERFUL!!!!

:bouquet::big kiss::pet:

myLoki wrote:
2007_1021dallasgame0067.jpg

2007_1021dallasgame0072.jpg

t.loki.lily

Hehe...Ms. Lily...you are so funny...and so beautiful...

I have a confession...looking at your pictures makes me cry. Not because I don't love you, but because you look so much like your sister, Drew...and I miss her so much...

BUT..don't ever stop showing your beautiful face, ok?

You're WONDERFUL!!! :D:D:D

Edited to add: I'm happy that Drew lives on in you...in both looks and bunny spunkitude. :D

Oh Rosie. How I wish I could make all the pain go away. It is a steep price we pay for love. Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it, but then a bunny hops into my field of vision and I know it is.

I would offer to let you cuddle Lily, but she hates having her fur ruffled. You are always welcome to come by and have at it with Loki the Snuggle Bun. Of course, I have to make sure you don't leave me with any less bunnies than when you arrived. You could always leave some though. Like that honking buzzsaw of yours. :biggrin2: I think I'm masochistic but I would love to have her disapproving of the very way I breathe. :biggrin2:

t.

Oh, T...you're so sweet...

I do appreciate your offer for cuddles with Lily and Loki...I would SO love to kiss their sweet faces!

But I WON'T be bringing my honkster goofball...hehe!

It was so funny tonight...I spent lots of time giving Fiver the kisses he needs daily (or he will perish, he's certain, hehe), and then went down to Flower's door and went to give her kisses. She was SO INTENT on sniffing my lips...and I was SO HAPPY she seemed like she wanted to kiss me back...until I realized it's because I had a BOY SMELL on my lips...and she HAD to FULLY INHALE that smell! Hehe!!

But...it was still cute. They and the kitties are REALLY helping me through this...between Danny, Em, you guys, and them...I've got a LOT of support...and I'm SO thankful...:)

Give your sweeties love from us! :)

Rosie*

ahh loki is SUCH a cutie!!!

he is welcome anytime...:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Oh man! I wish my camera was charged so I could show you the SERIOUS disapproval I am getting right now. Lily is refusing to be litter trained. My parents have given me an ultimatum. Littertrain her soon or wire bottom cage. *sigh* Well I made her a seperate smaller cage so it will be easier to clean up but she is away from Loki. He is MAD! He is grunting, rattling the cage, and throwing stuff around. He is also thumping on his second level so it makes the whole cage rattle. I don't know if it is the right thing to do, but it is my only choice. I think I'll move her to where he can see her but due to space issues they can not be side by side. :(

I've created a Romeo and Juliet situation.

t.

Aww...well, I hope she learns quickly...

What's your current litterbox setup? Maybe I can help you think of other options...

Hi Rosie! :)

Well, I had her litterbox in the corner next to her food and right under her water bottle. She could reach everything from there. But alas, she would pee in the corner opposite of the box so I moved it there. She pees in the other corner. I move it there she pees in a different corner! :grumpy: I put two litterboxes in. She pees in the corner with no litterboxes! There is no room for another litterbox! haha! and grrrr!!!! She never pees on her second level. Thank God! But the she uses the whole bottom level as her litterbox....except the litterbox. I put tons of hay in there cuz she loooooves hay. She poos in it but doesn't pee! I'm so frustrated. Every time I see pee on the floor I clean it and put in her litterbox but still nothing! She's getting her pretty white fur all yellow! :grumpy:

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! Also keep in mind that I work M-F 7-5.

t.

You're completely right, but I suffer from two obsticals.

1. I'm scared to death of getting her spayed.

2. I still have to wait until December/January to get her spayed.

:(

t.

Why do you have to wait, out of curiousity...

I have no room to say it's silly to wait OR to be scared...I'm terrified, too, and also have to wait about another month before I can start spaying/neutering the rest of the herd (due to moving, and spending the money for my remaining bunnies to get here).

So...I'm just asking out of curiousity, lol!

:biggrin2:

Edited to add: I have three unaltered girls, and don't have any problems with their litterbox habits...but then again, I only have the three...maybe I just don't have one that has that particular issue with not yet being spayed. :)

Also, just in case...have you checked the Litter Training section of Bunny 101?

Money. Plain and simple. haha! My car sprung a leak yesterday. *sigh* My dad is going to try to fix it himself, but if not........I'm probably going to have to lay down some serious cash again.

t.

myLoki wrote:
Money. Plain and simple. haha!

Yep! Same thing going on with us...:biggrin2: That and the fact that we're so close to moving, I don't want to add to their stress.

This definitely won't make Rosie feel any better -but Dusty, Drew (RIP) and Bun Bun were/are the same way.

Bun Bun did use a litter box for a bit - then he learned the joy of tipping it over.

I've been trying off and on to get the two guys to switch to a litter box....here's hoping?

All I can say is - she's a stubborn gal...just like her sister was...(and Rosie - you don't want to know about how Drew loved to DANCE through her litter sometimes I think).

Peg

Back