Loki the Bunny Trickster and Lily the Diva Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
Well, Loki and Lily were none too happy that their blog was gone. No sir! They were already mad that I left them for so long.In order to appease them, I will start their blog up again. They did request a title change though. Quite demanding!The babies are currently running around the house. I'll be taking some picture soon and uploading them.

Oh, Peg, do you know what Lily's birthday is? She charged me for the first time today while I was cuddling with Loki. Jealousy? Hormones? What's your take?

t.loki.lily.

Hi! It is my understanding that blogs and other stuff should be back sometime in the future ... .right now this is just a "temporary" situation....we hope!

I don't remember if she was born 2/13, 2/14 or 2/15....but she's right around 4 months old which sounds about right for her to start seeing Loki as hers!

Peg

When do you think I should schedule her spay for? The net says from 4 months on but that seems young to me. Should I wait till she's 6 months?

t.

I got Miss Madilyn, my Lionhead, spayed at 5 months.

I thought she was 6 months at the time....but me not being a great person with numbers....was mistaken and she was really only 5 months.

She did fine....now she is just a spoiled little jerk :).

Thank you so much for all the replies! I have another question. Loki and Lily get their cage opened as soon as I'm up in the morning. Loki jumps out right away and runs around for a while, goes back in, takes a nap, comes back out, etc... Lily on the other hand doesn't like to come at all. She stays in the cage and doesn't come out unless I pick her up and place her outside. Then she runs around too and jumps back in the cage then won't come out again. Anyone have this issue?

She just looks like a ball of fluff with ears!
2007_0618buns0009.jpg

The marvelous blur!
2007_0618buns0012.jpg

2007_0618buns0011.jpg

2007_0618buns0005.jpg

2007_0618buns0008.jpg

t.

sorry don't have that problem...just wanted to day how cute your buns look;) Especially loki;) (wonder why lol) Lily is adorable too:)

OMG! I love this picture! I just had to share!

If this isn't the best example of two very disapproving rabbits, then I don't know what is.
2007_0620bunnies0020.jpg

t.

Aw, what beautiful buns.

With regards to her not coming out, I wonder if it is because she is not very confident with how to get out. Maybe try to lure her out, maybe by putting a treat just outside the hutch (hoping that someone else furry doesn't get to it first) and leaving her there. If she wants out enough, she will figure out how to do it.

An all Lily post.

After Lily saw this picture, she was completely horrified with her hair!

Lily
Lily
2007_0620bunnies0017.jpg

Lily
2007_0620bunnies0018.jpg

2007_0620bunnies0019.jpg

Here she is after the grooming session.

2007_0620bunnies0024.jpg

Lily
2007_0620bunnies0021.jpg

2007_0620bunnies0015.jpg

Ok so I lied about the all Lily post. It's a mostly Lily post. I can't help putting in a picture of Loki. He's my heart bun what am I supposed to do!

2007_0620bunnies0040.jpg

t.loki.lily.

I can't believe I missed this thread!

Loki you are so handsome, I bet every doe on here is so jealous of Lily (and even some bucks :p)

Lily, you are so adoarable and fluffy!! :D

Hi Loki, you are one Handsome Bunny. You can come visit me and my Bunnies any time. I bet Daisy Mae would like to meet you, have a look at her blog to see what she looks like.

Bye for now.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance:

Lokis yu ares so hansome!Avery time I see your pic it's just like looking in a mirror. I like mirrors! I so happy I have a twin cause my mommy is sa twin.

Huggggs, OsCar.

Picture updates!

Disappearing around a corner.
2007_0620bunnies0002.jpg

He looks so small in this picture.
2007_0620bunnies0005.jpg

Peek a boo!
2007_0620bunnies0009.jpg

Out while I clean their messy cage.
bunsout002.jpg

They disapprove of no veggies in their bowl!
bunsout003.jpg

Being Spinx-like.
bunsout020.jpg

Snuggle snuggle!
bunsout008.jpg

FLOP!
bunsout027.jpg

And now we pray.
bunsout031.jpg

Now the babies are eating some watermelon rind as a treat for being good while I cleaned their cage.

t.loki.lily

T I just love that last post! I can't help laughing cause he looks like hes disaproving of most everything :p And I love the "And now we pray" Pic, I have one of those of Simi too!

I LOVE THIS BLOG!

ETA: That doesnt mean he isnt ADORABLE!:adorable::adorable:

Latest posts

Back