Little Loves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
I thought I'd start this to look back and laugh at my crazy little loves. I always have stories I'm telling people, and the next one always trumps the one before, so it is nice to have a place to write them down.

I probably won't post here a lot, but I wanted to have a spot I could post pictures without overflowing the main forum. I just edited some of the random shots that I get with my crappy camera. Only one is ready, but I'll try and post the others later.

Here's the one I finished!

buns5.png
buns5.png
buns5.png
buns5.png
buns5.png
13952_240554_570000000.png

On another note, the other night was crazy here! I'm stuck at my parents until our new apartment is ready so we are confined to a single room. I don't sleep! I'll have one bun chewing and digging loudly and another jumping on my face (my "bed" is an air mattress on top of a box-spring on the floor.)I think they're getting crazy because it's starting to get really cold out.

Anyway, Cheeto was running around like a wild thing and running into everything. Millie was grooming a few feet away from him. I do this thing to calm him down when she's calm: I say "Where's your Millie?" to him. He usually goes nuts and runs over to her, but this time was a little different.

As soon as he heard the name "Millie," he freaked out, ran over to her, and JUMPED OVER HER. She was standing in grooming position, mind you, so it was like a back-flip! I died laughing and gave him a ten for technique. ;) She wasn't too pleased, though!

Your buns are adorable and I look forward to reading more updates..

I know how sleeping on an air matress feels... I bought a mattress now waiting for it... Anyday now...:/

Thanks everyone! The mattress isn't actually all that bad, it's the fact that the rabbits can do their 500s on it.:expressionless

I don't mind them on the bed, but running over me, really?? And then Millie will dig and dig, which freaks me out. I don't want my only bed to pop!

Woah can an admin maybe remove all those large photos? I wonder why it did that?
Anyway, here's the other two:

13952_241551_350000001.png

13952_241551_340000000.jpg

Latest posts

Back