Little help please?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is VERY unlikely you have a purebred of either of those breed Koumyou unless you got him from a breeder. He is a mix with perhaps similar colouring to the ones you mentioned but that doesn't mean he is purebred.
I would suggest getting a mini rex to breed them to as breeding mixes is not a good idea, there will be less interest in them. Also because none of the rabbits are from reputable breeders with pedigrees it is hard to tell what you will turn out with.
It is of course your choice to breed your rabbits but my suggestion would be to do it purebred.

I will be breeding soon updated pics of girls and dad

Mocka
IMG_1047.jpg

Tiger
IMG_1052.jpg

Coal
IMG_0981.jpg

Really? I can't wait to breed them ^.^ they are 10 months will be doing the breeding in the next few days ^.^ still a little nervous because tiger is vary she wants things her way personality wise so I don't know if she will let coal mount her

I did the first breeding today at about 10 pm mocka fought it off a bit but in the end gave in and raised her tail coal humped her then fell off to the side is that a good thing? And with tiger that didn't happen so I will try again tomorrow then wait and see what happens is there anything I should really look for while mating?

Useally you let them bred at least 4 times, Some people wait for 24 hours and bred again, And some leave in with them over night. But when he falls out thats a good sign, Now just wait for 31 days, And put an nesting box in on day 28..

ok i am breeding again in about an hour putting tiger with him first since he seemed tired after mocka and only wanted to snuggle tiger

Not unusual, I usually time my breedings using the same buck at least an hour apart so he can recuperate.If Tiger won't let him breed her, here is a neat trick I learned....swap cages...put him in her cage and her in his cage overnight. Then take him back to his cage with her in it and they should breed.
This gives her the chance to realize she is in his territory and she has to be submissive to him.

Hopefully both does are in separate cages?

They are not in separate cages yet I am getting a cafe some time this week hopefull to do that but I am worried they will be lonely since the girls have always been together they are sisters

I am going to try with tiger and coal one more time today last night she was grooming him and snuggling with him but this time he seemed in interested

Once they are bred you will want to definitely separate them before the babies are born. One doe will often kill the others brood it does not matter how close they are to each other before the breeding. Having babies changes them.

yes i will be separating them soon i know they can get vary protective but i want their cages next to each other so they will still have contact and not feeling lonely

Put tiger and coal together again tonight and quess what lol he finally got her! He got on she went into a submissive post and he fell over in his side let's hope it took now for the waiting game -Jeopardy music plays-

I bred the girls on the 10th of this month and i was checking mocka out today and i felt a few little balls in her belly whats that?

When are the babies due?:yahoo::weee::party0002::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::clapping::running bunny:runningrabbit::rabbithop:bunny18:happyrabbit::headflick:

Susan

Latest posts

Back