Little Bunny Fufu...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We caught him today. Just now. I don't know what to do. He is in a very bad way. I think he is dehydrated. He has burrs all over. And he falls over like he is epileptic. I don't know what to do.

PMs sent over. Will be standing by with recommendations from several Milwaukee savvy persons.

Emergency vet would be best. He definitely needs sub-q hydration at the very least. Glad you got a hold of him though, you're an angel for caring about his well-being.

Keeping him in my thoughts! Sending good vibes! I'm glad you finally got him.

Fufu was euthanized yesterday afternoon. At least he isn't suffering anymore or stuck outside with predators and rain and heat.

My dad was looking on the lost and found on craiglist a few days ago and one month ago someone else found a little brown rabbit in the very same park, Maybe Fufu and him were released together and I hope his story has a much happier ending than sweet little Fufu's. I hope his former owners never own rabbits again.

This forum was a great help to me, thankyou all for your encouragement and a big thankyou to TreasuredFriend.

Oh no :(! I'm so sorry to hear this. You went to such lengths to get him, and I think he touched all our hearts here! What was wrong with him?

Thank you for trying so hard to help him. God Bless, little Bunny Fufu :(

Jan

I know this doesn't sound like a happy ending, but you saved him a lot of pain and suffering. In the end, he did have someone who cared for him, and he didn't meet a grisly end or suffer unnecessarily. Binky free, Fufu. And you truly are an angel for getting this bun the help he needed.

Latest posts

Back