Littertraining

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lily likes to poo.....

Alot........

Everywhere.......

Preferably in my dirty laundry basket, that I try to hide from her......

We have been don't the littertrianing for a few moths now (2) And She has it down when she is in her cage. She know her litter tray and What it is for. It is when we leave the cage that we struggle

I had a litter box for her. She would use it when she felt like it. Didn't like to pee in it, would like to pee all around the litter box but now in it. She only uses it when she feels like it. Then I moved it, and even though she knows where it is, She just ignores it now. I'm starting to get frustrating and I'm afraid my land lord is going to make me get rid of her. I don't want to constantly have her locked up. That's not fair to here.

In much needed help and running out of cleaning supplies,

Lindsay

Is she spayed? It helps a lot. If she keeps going in the same spots, you can put litterboxes there and put paper towels soaked with her urine and a few poops in to give her the right idea.

I know what you're going through. I have two pairs and they're in a poop war. Think of the Cold War but with piles of poop and the occasional puddle. They're constantly trying to outdo each other.:?

Back