litter box lounging

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbunny

Reaction score
Hey guys, my new bunny Olive has been laying/sleeping in her litter box a lot. She even stinks a little. She has plenty of other spaces to lay. Any one know how to curb this habit?

My girl does this too. I gave her a second 'litter' box that was identical to the first one and now she lays in one and poos in the other. Crazy bunnies doing crazy things...

I have two buns that like to sit in their litterboxes. Instead of stressin out about it I just try and keep the boxes as clean as I can so the buns don't get dirty.

Adding a second one is a good idea :)

Our SweetPea is a litterbox lounger, too...

So we did what Katie did...we got her a second litterbox that she "goes" in, and she keeps her "bed" nice and clean! :)

Here's relaxed SweetPea:

000_2700.jpg

those pictures are great. I think I need to go get a new litter box.

Olive looks so funny and cute all flopped over in her litterbox. the only real problem is when she does a little roll to get extra comfy and gets little poopoo stuck in her fur.:?

Funny! The Brat has been in his litter box almost all morning (a coverd cat litter box) and I worried about him. I even checked his breathing at one point because I was so scared something was terribly wrong.

In Aiden's case I think he's still ticked off at me - I was laying on the bed in there almost asleep when he decided to jump on in - His back feet grabbed purchase on my forehead, I yelled - he freaked, and he's been hiding ever since.

So much for bonding!

My bunnies have a litter box and a litter box bed. Ronnie especially likes the litterbox bed. The litterbox bed doesn't even have any litter in it, lol.

Hmm. Sounds like the time my female spayed teenager Thumper jumped in bed and woke me up. She jumped on my stomache. I woke up just in time to see her staring me in the face, squat and pee on me. I yelped in surprise and she ran and has never jumped into my bed since.

Latest posts

Back