Lionlop mane grooming question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magick_mogwai

Reaction score
So in the past month Gandalf's mane has extended down his back and got longer and denser. I'm keeping on top of grooming but have noticed (it's hard not too) that it is filled with static and instead of being just fluffy it seems very fly away and sticks to his ears in a weird way. He's started spending a lot longer grooming his mane, I think the extra hair sticking to his ears is annoying him.

Does anyone know how I can reduce the static? He loves me stroking my hands down his back but now it just makes the static worse and I get a handful of staticky fur.

I'm finding it really hard to find anti static sprays here in the UK. Before I fork out for shipping from the USA does anyone from the UK know where I can get it or anything else that works?

Also tried for the first time today using the cool setting on the hair dryer to help groom Gandalf. I know have fur everywhere but he didn't seem to mind and it got the job done a lot quicker than usual.

Latest posts

Back