Link to pics of ALL my Wrigglies - baby and adult!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LindseyandKen wrote:
Pam - wow, thank you for all that info! I think the babiescame from a dwarf lop type father - poor bunny was killed by the evilman and dog before we intervened. They'll probably look quite weird:they've the most enormous feet!

I'd never seen a tort before - have been calling Jas and Phoenix 'the blonde wrigglies' for 3 days now!

Thanks again,

Linz x

I've got Holland Lops, so those big feet and that "blonde" fur is quite common in our barn :)

Pam

Thought it was about time I posted an update:)The wrigglies are now 9 months old - these pics are acouple of months old and the babies are all as big as Blade now butthese pics are lovely.

This is Blade, my 'Mammy' bun now - she is Lilly, Ebony, Pewter, Jasmin. Phoenix and Blaze's mother!

Blaze - she has a temper on her, this one!Lovely to us, but she is definitely in charge of all the wrigglies.Bites them all, except Blade just to show who's boss! (Then lies downsatisfied once she knows she's won......)

Isis - my vicious evil bun!

Literally goes for the throat every time :Dand has inflictedsome nasty injuries on Ken. Looks more like a hare than a bun, I think- so much leaner and streamline than all the bunnies I have ever seen.She kind of walks rather than hops too with very delicate legs, andboxes when she attacks. I wonder of she was wild?? What doyou think?

Saddy - the friendliest and gentlest bunny Iever had. Well, he bites hell out of Ken but lies like a baby in myarms. BEAUTIFUL bunny. I love him!! Lives with Osiris, my guinea pig -in the avator. Used to live with Storm too, till she got too old and Ihad to seperate them.

Luna - Storm's mam! Heavier than our cat andstrangely, eats hardly a thing. I posted before complaining her lastowner was cruel and overfed her - I feed her half of what the otherbuns get and she has, if anything, got bigger! Her dewlap reaches thefloor now!

Aw thanks Jan! I remember talking with you whenthey were just popping around learning to walk! I'm really glad I keptthem - they are a LOT of work but fantastic to have! Hope yours aregood and you are well!

Latest posts

Back