Link to pics of ALL my Wrigglies - baby and adult!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyandKen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have finally managed to upload my pics - all too big for this site,I'm afraid, but I've linked to the site with them all on.Let me know what you think and if you can spot any breeds -I haven't a clue and would love to know!Unfortunately, the focus isn't great with adisposable, but you can get the gist!

Isis is the doe who is either having a phantom pregnancy or is due anyday now- her nest is huge! Blade is the mam of all of thebaby wrigglies

http://uk.msnusers.com/MyWrigglies

(Just click pictures on the left hand side)

Lindsey and Ken

How precious! :)

From the bunnies i see they are cute. But i didntsee a bunny named Sad. Storm kinda reminds me of mybunny Luv. I was told she is most likely a silver martin. Ionly remember that breed name cause i have a cat named Silver and afriend has a cat named Martin. Not saying thats what itis. I am no bunny expert.

Cristy

Theres a page two, and no one told me :) Just kidding.. Ok will go look at more cute bunnies.

Cristy

Very Cute!!!!! Boy do i have way too much time onmy hands with not working right now due to holidays. Is oz arabbit or a guinea pig??

Cristy

Oz is my one and only guinea pig and foster mum(dad really) to Storm, who we rescued at about 5 weeks old, accordingto the vet. Storm was so little and Oz showed him the guinea pigway!!Storm is about 200lbs now, as you can see from the pics!Don't think Storm would have lived if Oz hadn't adopted him and shownhim what to do! ;)All3 curl up and sleep on my lapnow, even Sad! Will hopefully get the wrigglies to do that in a fewweeks....

Awwww, Theyre all so pretty. Sad is a black otter netherland dwarf, like Chloe pictured below.

1212047.jpg

Here'sa pic of Lucky who is also a black otter, netherland dwarf. She's about 2 months old in this pic.

Lucky1205041.jpg

You have some beautiful babies. I love ALL BROKEN color buns.

Lanna

WoW! You are going to need abiiig lap! Sad sure looks like those earsare dwarf. Really interesting colors on Jasmin andPhoenix! I had a doe with similar coloring a long timeago...called her Callie...as in Calico...not very imaginative, Iguess. Lister looks rather intent. Pud isone pretty cat! I used to have guinea pigs a long time ago,too, so had to take a second look atOz...pretty. You've got yourself quite abunch of furkids there!

- Dolores

Lol @ Dolores - good job I ate lots over Xmas really!

Jaz and Phoenix are very blonde aren't they? Pud and Listy are rescuestoo- Pud was found all squashed up and broken in our frontgarden, and Lister was a runt en route to being drowned when I tookher. I was only 12 when I got Lister and she's 12 now - my originalbaby but an old lady now...;)

Lanna - what do you mean by broken colour bun? I've never heard theterm before! (Sorry for being stupid..!) Your babies are lush, too!

Linz xxxxxx

Blade looks like a gray English Spot.It's even possible that Isis is a sport tort English Spot.Storm may be a sport blue English Spot. (Not sure what UKbreeds you have that would be of similar type). In the US,we've pretty much lost that beautiful sweep of the body chain that iscommonly seen in the UK. We have a few English Spots -- 2black bucks, a chocolate doe and a beautiful lilac doe.

As posted by Lanna, Sad is an otter Netherland Dwarf.

Jax is tort in color, Phoenix is a broken tort.

Pam

LindseyandKen wrote:
Lanna - what do you mean by broken colour bun?
Linz xxxxxx

Any color in combination with white. In the UK, they are called "butterflies" -- we call them "broken" in the US.

Pam

Pam - wow, thank you for all that info! I thinkthe babies came from a dwarf lop type father - poor bunny was killed bythe evil man and dog before we intervened. They'll probably look quiteweird: they've the most enormous feet!

I'd never seen a tort before - have been calling Jas and Phoenix 'the blonde wrigglies' for 3 days now!

Thanks again,

Linz x

Back