Lindsey's Woolie Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw your post mrsmarshmellow. I will pm you the information. My babies are now almost 8 weeks, they are still doing great. Here is little Molly taken a few days ago with my phone, i'll get a picture of Lucky soon too.
6947205412_4239900a90_z.jpg

Molly is really beautiful. Her ears! And love her markings. Luna's are really looking like that as her hair grows. Love the shadings.

How's Lucky doing? Hope all is well and the "escape" wasn't too hard on him.

How's Pumpkin, Star, Cottonball and Furby doing? And your sweet Frank?

Hope all is going well!

K:)

Everyone is doing great! Furby is definitely becoming all boy, he sprays and has his marbles already. Star is very skittish and always has been so i'm working with her. It doesn't help that I have to groom her pretty frequently, I think that makes her more scared of me. :( Little Lucky is such a sweet and outgoing rabbit. His poops are all solid and he seems very healthy, growing like a weed but he is still much smaller than Molly.
Pumpkin and Cotton's coats have grown out a lot. I think i'm going to shave cotton down soon or at least trim his face, he can't even see and I think that makes him a little skittish and not as outgoing as he used to be. He is a big boy now he has grown a lot since his neuter. Whats funny is the person who gave him to the pet store where I found him told the owner he was a year old. Yeah right he has tripled in size since I got him! Frank is loving all the attention of the other two, they are inseparable and he is becoming more and more curious of me. He will let me pet his nose sometimes. Pumpkin is her same sweet self. She loves attention of any kind and gets jealous when I pet the other bunnies. She has such a huge personality.

Some new photos of the gang.
Handsome Furby
7097024407_83614dedea_z.jpg

his chest is damp because I used a baby wipe on him to get some poop out of his fur
7097024601_61c022ef83_z.jpg

Star hid behind her toy poor baby is very skittish.
6950954354_55704f7096_z.jpg

Little Lucky with his haircut lol he looks funny but still cute
6950953524_66945a0b6c_z.jpg

7097025435_fbec20a324_z.jpg

size difference
6950953860_bd04a4f59a_z.jpg

Pumpkin is such a diva
6950954454_817ea52cef_z.jpg

6950954518_965c30e577_z.jpg

She is not impressed with cotton trying to lay on her
6950954832_9ea5c3ed6b_z.jpg

Frank
6950955054_c090520b8b_z.jpg

6950954012_e8f976a6b9_z.jpg

I am in love with your babies!!! All of them. I think English angora's are so intriguing. I watch youtube videos of them and its almost like watching a real life ewok hopping around. I have been doing so much reading and research preparing for the one we are to be bringing home this weekend.

Thanks for sharing the recent pics. Furby's coloring is lovely. And Lucky, I just love that face. lol

Pumpkin still is a gorgeous diva. And Frank, what a cutie.

Definitely a difference with size between Molly and Lucky. I wonder if he's just going to be a small buck or have a growing spurt and pass Molly.

ZRabbits wrote:
Thanks for sharing the recent pics. Furby's coloring is lovely. And Lucky, I just love that face. lol

Definitely a difference with size between Molly and Lucky. I wonder if he's just going to be a small buck or have a growing spurt and pass Molly.

I gotta say furby is my favorite. He is just stunning.

melbaby80 wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:

I gotta say furby is my favorite. He is just stunning.

Yea, I love that coloring on rabbits. Lindsey really has a nice array of colors in her breeding program. Can't wait to see what she gets once she feels her does are ready.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Everyone is doing great. Sasha the new doe is all settled in it seems. She is very sweet and curious she loves her hay she likes to dig in it and get it caught in her hair. Here is a pic of her in case you didn't see the other thread. She is already shedding a little but i'm going to keep her brushed and blown out for probably another two weeks before I pluck her just so I can enjoy one in full coat.
7117742791_649c446581_z.jpg

little Lucky is now 2.07 lbs he so he has gained almost a lb since I got him. I don't think that is enough but I am doing all I can with his unlimited pellets and hay and a half cup of calf manna. I did switch over to a 18% from a 16% protein pellet i'm hoping that will help put weight on him.

Ms Molly is still almost double the size of Lucky and she is sweet, curious, and funny. She loves attention and loves to be petted. She lets you know she is there when you walk past the cages and just has to get her nose rub whenever you pass.

Furby is a sweet rabbit he is very curious, he doesn't really like to be picked up which makes grooming hard! He loves people though and loves being petted.

Star is still skittish although she is curious about people she just doesn't want to be touched but if her food bowl is empty she lets you know by stomping your foot!

Cottonball was shaved down about 5 days ago he looks like a little bald rat, poor guy, lol i'll work on getting pictures of him soon.

Pumpkin is still her bratty sweet self. She chewed the corner off my phone case yesterday while it was in my back pocket little brat I didn't even know she was behind me. Her coat is nice and long and I will probably pluck her sometime next month.

Frank is coming out of his shell a little more and loves his buddies. he let me pet him yesterday without hesitation.

I will have to get my angora kick through you!!! Dont think i could ever handle the maintence of one

Just wanted to update everyone. All the rabbits are doing great, we are surviving the heat. Star the REW doe is PREGNANT. She palpated positive and at this point just resting my hand on her belly I can feel the babies. She is due on the 15th. I can't wait! The daddy is Pancake who I haven't introduced here. He came from the same breeder as Sasha the doe right up there. He is Sasha's half brother. He is a chocolate tort and gorgeous and sweet. I found him on craigsist. He was won at a show auction and no longer wanted after a week. :( When I saw that he came from my friend/sasha's breeder I just had to have him and I do not regret it. He is a SWEET rabbit.
Currently he is my only Angora in full coat, I am growing him out for a show in charlotte, nc on august 4th. I can't wait.
7525072308_3c055c72ca_z.jpg

He is gorgeous. Just love his soft coloring. Hoping for a Chocolate Tort from Neville and Luna.

Congratulations on Star's pending litter. Hope all goes well, easy delivery and healthy kits.

So glad to hear all is well regarding the heat and your bunnies. What a battle for so many trying to care for their animals in this terrible heat.

Stay cool. Stay safe. Please update. Would love to hear how it goes.

K

Thank you!! Star is still doing great. She built a nest today and pulled a little bit of fur. It's early though she isn't due till Saturday. I really can't wait to see these babies! I should get lots of colors from this cross as well. I think these two are the perfect match they should make some gorgeous babies. I can't wait to show off my first generation Wooly Wonders babies.

Wow! You've been busy!!! All of them are really nice, but I have to say that Furby's my favorite. Something about his face/eyes/ears makes me want to come and steal him. :) Congrats on your upcoming litter. I can't wait to see all the beautiful babies! And good luck at your show...don't forget to take lots of pictures and let us know how you do.

And Frank...he's a hoot! In a few pictures he's as white as can be. Then you posted one and he looked cream. I thought you got another one until I read the caption. LOL

Latest posts

Back