Limping bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfonz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you and your bunnies all are doing good...

A couple of days ago I went back to my mom's house where my bunnies arestaying and I noticed that Bunbun, (my 5year old mini rex buck) washopping around fine, but trying to keep off of his hind rightfoot. I just clipped his nails and thought that maybe I hurthim, but didn't notice a bleeding nail. Also, my mom's newkitten likes to chase him and maybe Bunbun got hurt while runningaway? But I'm also concerned about sore hocks, and noticedthat his little heel was a bit pink, and there was no fur on it. Canthat be sore hocks and the cause for his limp? :?He has anappointment on Mar 23, but thought I could get a couple of opinionsfirst. Thanks everyone!

love, kat.

I will definitely keep you all posted! Bunbunactually isn't in a wire cage...he's been hopping around on soft carpetand his cage is an x-pen lined with a water proof tarp and oldblanket. That's why i'm concerned about the sorehocks...there is no way he could have got it from wire. Is thereanother way mini rexes can get it besides the wire cage?

Back