Lilly passed :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score
Lilly is almost 11 months old. Her first litter of babies are 5 weeks old. She was fine eating drinking pooping playing with her babies. Then i noticed about 35 mins ago she was breathing pretty heavy,so i picked her up and she seemed okay. So i set her back down,then about 10 mins later she started screaming and flipping around,she had a seizer then died. I loved this doe she was a house rabbit and by far my favorite rabbit. So any ideas what this could of been? She has never been sick a day in her life i have had her since she was 6 weeks old.

RIP Lilly baby:rainbow::cry4:

1459137.jpg
8561789.jpg

7692596.jpg

4579899.jpg
6775317.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

Epilepsy in rabbits is probably not something that a lot of people think about...didn't know that it was more common in the lionheads, thanks for sharing the link Tiffany.

So sorry to hear that you lost Lilly. She was a beautiful bunny. Also her babies are adorable.

Rest in peace and binky free Lilly!

Yes it is common in them. But i dont think thats what she had. I would think she would have been sick before. Could it have been from having babies? They are 6 weeks now.

Back