Lilly, is a neat freak....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelore

Reaction score
I've had Lilly since she was 3 months old andshe's always seemed to be such a neat freak when it comes to hercage. Her cage is a 5 foot round Kiddie pool with Grid wallsand top. She gets plenty of daily floor time where she cancome and go to suite herself.

Two days ago she had a litter of 4 bunnies. Once I checked onher litter to make sure all was fine. I showed Lilly tons ofattention but didn't let her out of her cage, thinking I'd just leaveher alone to rest.

I've kept a close eye on her and she just kept sitting in her cage nextto her nesting box acting as if something was wrong. She didhave some straw on her floor in a pile, along with her toys.I had put the straw in her nexting box and then she didn't use therest, but I thought she might change her mind.

Yesterday, I couldn't stand her pouting anymore. I called herover to her cage door. I picked her up and talked to herwhile petting her. She seemed very content with that. Once Iput her down she went back into the corner, so to speak just outside ofher nesting box.

I decided that I might as well clean her cage as I didn't think she'dbe using any more of the straw. Lilly shocked me as Ifinished by racing around her cage tossing her toys around and justplain outright acting like herself again.My other 3 rabbits aren't as neat as Lilly. Their cagessometimes look like our grown childrens rooms use to look like whenthey were still teenagers.

Is Lilly strange.....or are there other Neat Freak Rabbits out there.

Take Care,

Annette

That's precious, Adelore!

Buck Jones's rabbit Calbert must have his rattle inhis litterbox. Once I got him into his cage, he's impossibleto catch, by just playing with his rattle. I left it on thefloor, and it made him somad! Boy,if looks could kill!

He hopped right into his cage and promptly, with high drama, tossedthat rattle in it's rightfulplace.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
...Buck Jones's rabbit Calbert must have his rattle in his litterbox....

That's funny. Spice simply must have his hay rack in thecornerI purposefully left uncovered so he can use it as abathroom so all the poop falls through the wire. Not tomention that he's not happy until he's woken up the whole house doingit and managed to tipped the hay rack upside down and spread the hayall over his bathroom corner so I have to throw it away!

Latest posts

Back